Top Five QBs in DII history

Ryan124

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four that immediately come to mind are Ingle Martin and Michael Fisher from MBA, Ryan Moore from McCallie, and Benji Walker from BA. Tough to come up with a fifth, although I think Richard Moore (MUS, 1997) and Penn Garvich (McCallie, 2000) would be decent choices to make the top 5.

I'm sure there are probably some choices from II-AA, but I am not as familiar with AA (or even A).

Four that immediately come to mind are Ingle Martin and Michael Fisher from MBA, Ryan Moore from McCallie, and Benji Walker from BA. Tough to come up with a fifth, although I think Richard Moore (MUS, 1997) and Penn Garvich (McCallie, 2000) would be decent choices to make the top 5.

I'm sure there are probably some choices from II-AA, but I am not as familiar with AA (or even A).

richard moore was amazing ha hes my next door neighbor

1. Ingle Martin, MBA, Parade all american, 3 time state champion, 2 time POY, probably the best DII player period.

2. Richard Moore, MUS

3. Michael Fisher, MBA

4. Benji Walker, BA

5. Ryan Moore, McCallie

Chad Pennington never played in DII, so he isn`t eligible.

Edited by Redtwin

Of all these top QBs, who was the biggest threat to score with the football in their hands?

Ingle Martin was the biggest threat, followed closely by Benji Walker and Willie Idlette. I remember all three ripping long touchdown runs. Ingle and Benji had all-star casts alongside them, and Willie's decathlon-winning athleticism helped him overcome Baylor's talent deficiencies.