CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I havent posted in a while so im gald to be back with the school year about to start back that means FOOTBALL SEASON! now I may not play but i love to support my team so will definately see me out there yeah ill be the crazy one but as far as regioin 6 it shouldnt be very close but u cant ever tell how it will go but Wayne Co. should take it pretty easy if everything goes right thats my pick and if u look at the votes you will see alot of people agree with me

I'll take Mt. Pleasant over Wayne Co. I know Ruddle returns and he is probably the best qb in the region but I beleive Wayne Co. lost most of their O-line. Mt. Pleasant has the best skill players in the region and return almost everybody. From what I saw in the spring their off. and def. line are much improved. It wil be a dog fight for the next two playoff spots. Look for some surprises, I trully believe that Eagleville has an opportunity to make some noise in region 6. I also believe that Forrest will return to the playoffs. Both of these teams are well coached and have good work ethic. From my understanding Collinwood lost a lot of seniors but they are well coached and do know how to win. Cascade has a top notch QB. It's going to be an exciting year for region 6.

Edited by goforthegoal

Wayne Co. loosing there o line? not really we maybe lost a 2 and one of them was a big part of the team yes but we didnt lose a lot of players yes we lost some good players but everyone is gonna lose something i agree i will be interesting in the region but Wayne Co. should take it

mt pleasant and wayne co will be 1 and 2 but not in that order the rest will be a tossup i know forrest will be tough do to the fact they are returning 13 seniors all which have had playing time but moore county will also be tough so i give 3rd and 4th to those 2 but u cant forget about cascade eagleville and huntland. It should be an exciting season in 6a this year.

mt pleasant and wayne co will be 1 and 2 but not in that order the rest will be a tossup i know forrest will be tough do to the fact they are returning 13 seniors all which have had playing time but moore county will also be tough so i give 3rd and 4th to those 2 but u cant forget about cascade eagleville and huntland. It should be an exciting season in 6a this year.

[right][snapback]825290814[/snapback][/right]

iheard moore co. willbe good but really dont know does any one know how they will be

Yah Wayne County has lost players.......so wat.People can get on here and say wat people have lost what there getting back from last year but when it comes down to it in region 6a.Its a dog fight until the end no matter how u look at it so we will have to wait and see....until then no one knows. thumb