Nashville Area Race

coasterboarding

a few area runners and I have organized a race in the Nashville area for some time this summer. If you are interested, e-mail me at mattcowan100@yahoo.com and I will let you know the time, date, and location.

Race perks-

-handicapped start (slower runners will get a head start, so that everyone has a fair chance of winning)

-race T-shirt ($5 to cover costs)

-free Reebok T-shirt (provided by our good friends at Reebok who want to keep us all clothed and warm......o yea, and to promote their product)

-mile markers, photo finish, water station, blah blah........... O yes, I remember now- PRIZES- yes, even without an entry fee, we have choked up enough money to furnish some fine prizes (so far just for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, but hopefully also for age divisions as well)

well, I hope everyone is interested and helps us make this race a success- please e-mail me if you have any questions

- Matt

Edited by iamoz

I dont want to sound like a moderator/teacher/parent/etc., but you really shouldnt post your e-mail address. If I were you, Id edit the post and take out the addy as soon as who it was intended for sees it. Otherwise, youre going to get flooded with litterally thousands of spam messages from companies that use programs which search websited for email addresses to spam. It happened to me, and if it werent for Yahoo blocking 95% of the spam i get, Id have over 1000 spams a day.

Again, sorry to seem like an ######, Im just throwing you a heads up

825290199[/snapback]

825293498[/snapback]

coldcheese- I get over 1000 spam messages a day, do Im not worried about a few more- I have another account that I use for personal use

Olympian- Im very sorry about the short notice- the board was closed until July 11th or somewhere around there, and everything I post has to go through a moderator before it gets posted since Im a troulemaker...

IAMOZ or coacht, whoever sees this, please do not edit out that last part- it is simply an explanation not a complaint. I would prefer that you stop moderating me, but if you wont stop, please leave them as they are intended unless they are offensive..which they wont ever be

thank you, Matt

OK, Im testing the coasterboarder name.... it hasnt been working lately, even though I have always been able to type a message it wouldnt ever appear in the thread. So, I switched to coasterboarding......

edit: yay, it worked; however, my original request (which you are moderating right now under "coasterboarding" still stands- I still would like back coasterboard and my moderating seat. Thanks...

Edited by coasterboarder