Campbell Co. Football

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! i believe so what was the  score last year

825293052[/snapback]

What does that have to do with anything? We beat Science Hill two years ago and they pounded us good last year. We fumbled the opening kickoff last year, fumbled twice, and could not pass to any degree in the rain. All it took was 13 points last year, but believe me, will be putting up points this year.

hehehehe i gotta get in on this!!!!!!!!

Where to begin? I gotta say that Campbell Co. does have some tallent (tallent enough to compete in there region ???????? doubt it). For years they have been the doormat of their district or region and get hammered. Then they sneek up on people every once in awhile and play them close and accidently win a game or two. Then the following year CC thinks there going to be good enough to win that magical 5 in one season because they didn't lose anyone of importance (cough). Well i'm not throwing any predictions of who they will beat if they beat anyone at all. What I will predict is that they will have there hopes and dreams shattered like always when they lose their first game maybe not of the season but during the season. Then they will be the campbell co. of old. Will they be in any games after half time yes cause they always are, it's the coaching adjustments along with conditioning of the players that cause them to falter in the second half. It's like the cop says keep the 75 south traffic down and they might win. I wonder since there hasn't been any south bound activity and they all stayed home to play at CC then I would gather that the skilled positions are not good enough for the 3A level that AC plays at or they would have traveled south.

enough of CC bashing from me now to the other teams in the region.

All other teams in region are awake to the fact that CC might come to play so they will to. So you wont see the 2nd and 3rd stringers in the third quarter.

So CC fans be carefull not to make predictions on who your going to beat because that region has some long bus rides home.

hehehehe i gotta get in on this!!!!!!!!

Where to begin?  I gotta say that Campbell Co. does have some tallent (tallent enough to compete in there region ???????? doubt it).  For years they have been the doormat of their district or region and get hammered.  Then they sneek up on people every once in awhile and play them close and accidently win a game or two.  Then the following year CC thinks there going to be good enough to win that magical 5 in one season because they didn't lose anyone of importance (cough).  Well i'm not throwing any predictions of who they will beat if they beat anyone at all. What I will predict is that they will have there hopes and dreams shattered like always when they lose their first game maybe not of the season but during the season.  Then they will be the campbell co. of old.  Will they be in any games after half time yes cause they always are, it's the coaching adjustments along with conditioning of the players that cause them to falter in the second half.  It's like the cop says keep the 75 south traffic down and they might win.  I wonder since there hasn't been any south bound activity and they all stayed home to play at CC then I would gather that the skilled positions are not good enough for the 3A level that AC plays at or they would have traveled sout

enough of CC bashing from me now to the other teams in the region.

All other teams in region are awake to the fact that CC might come to play so they will to.  So you wont see the 2nd and 3rd stringers in the third quarter. 

So CC fans be carefull not to make predictions on who your going to beat because that region has some long bus rides home.

825293317[/snapback]

WOW! I didnt expect so many replies! very well put JKAR.....I understand CCHS

has been in the celler for 25 years, but I beleive this year can be special! I know

its hard to brag after you win 3 games in 1 season.....but its hard not to because of the potental of the returning class..unlike season's before campbell co. has had a coach for a record 4 seasons..first time ever! and for the first time they have a full senior class unlike before! maybe we will win maybe we won't but I promise

this? we will be in every game.

We have a very tough region its untelling what will happen but cougar football is on the rise! and not to mention no one got on the I 75 pipe to south Campbell Co.

which is a plus! So I hope we dont have many long rides home this year.

You never know what will happen. but very good reply Jkar, I guess we will find

out soon if my predictons are true? if not I will be here for the bashing for every

body to tell me I told you so...for another year!! hope not though! thumb :D

Hey CampbellCo.man84 I have just one more question. IF this is not the break out year that all the Campbell Co. faithful are hoping for will Wells go the same way of the Dodo, passenger pigeon, and numerous former coaches that have passed through the gates of Cougar Ridge? Quote Dewayne Wilder of the Lafollette Press "2.8 years is the average life of a Campbell Co. coach." B)

Hey CampbellCo.man84 I have just one more question.  IF this is not the break out year that all the Campbell Co. faithful are hoping for will Wells go the same way of the Dodo, passenger pigeon, and numerous former coaches that have passed through the gates of Cougar Ridge?  Quote Dewayne Wilder of the Lafollette Press "2.8 years is the average life of a Campbell Co. coach." B)

825294141[/snapback]

yeah man! I believe so

Well if the coach does leave after this year, who or what kind of a person do you think they should get to run the program?  I got some ideas but just wondered what your thinking is?

825294480[/snapback]

Man I don' know?????? I really don' t think that it is the coach that is the problem!

I think it is the kids, most of them are lazy and don't want to put in the work that

it takes to win! right now there is about 12 kids in the school system that can help this program but just dont want to put in the work.

so I really don't think it matters who they get....because I don't beleive that kids

want to play! and we have a really good team this year! so it's untelling what kind of year this team could have if they were to play.

Campbell County community always blames the coaches for awful CCHS teams, when alot of it has to do with the kids!

So I dont know what coach would succeed without the players!