Campbell Co. Football

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do all of you think that since Scott Co. lost some awsome seniors like say jordan jeffers and derik boshers and not to mention all the other great seniors that they we cann't have another good season. It takes more that one or two good players to win a ball game. We have some guys back from last year and maybe some new tallent we will have to wait and see were that takes us.

Do all of you think that since Scott Co. lost some awsome seniors like say jordan jeffers and derik boshers and not to mention all the other great seniors that they we cann't have another good season. It takes more that one or two good players to win a ball game. We have some guys back from last year and maybe even some new tallent we will just have to wait and see were that takes us.

Edited by football_36

Actually, yall beat us 3-0..One of those touchdowns got called back..And yes, Heritage did have a tough time movin the ball..Campbell County has a extremely quick D line..And that runnin back #26..dang, who is that kid? He broke just about every tackle..and he was really quick..Overall it was a good scrimmage for Campbell County..Even though i go to Heritage..i have to hand it to them..They're a good team..Hopefully Heritage will build off there mistakes today, and play alot better Friday.

825297794[/snapback]

It was 4-0 it could of been 6-0 but we droped two passes in the endzone.

not to mention the three pass interferance.

and #26 is only a junior and the quarterback is a sophmore!

no disrespect to your team! they are improved from last year and seems to me very well coached also. I wish you guys luck this!

I'm like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Campbellcoman didn't even respond or acknowledge my questioning of the 3 day rule or what ever it is. Just cause someone asks a good tough question that doesn't mean I'm firing at you. Your a coach and I thought you would know the rules of your association so I was just asking out of curiosity. If you go to the ht gwave camp thread and read you will see where I asked my question. Anyway is there a way to find the rules of the TSSAA, if there is then I may go there and ask my question since no one here wants to do it.

Well ruber34 it's like this, went to the TSSAA website and saw in the handbook where in black and white it states you may scrimmage or practice with another team as long as both teams have had 3 DAYS of pads practice. Let's see 1st practice mon. aug 2, 2nd practice tues. aug 3, 3rd practice and scrimmage same day wed aug 4, 4th practice thurs aug 5 hmmm by rule this is the beginning of scrimmage day.

So basically any schools that scrimmaged another team or even practiced with them on Mon, Tues, Wed are in violation of that rule. it's even worded clearly (day) so there's no excuse for the head coach not to know the rules governing his team and there are so many schools that have violated this rule it's going to be interesting to see what transpires.

I'm also saying turn yourselves in and the punishment will probably be you get 1 more scrimmage and that's it, not the unlimited amount that they allow. If someone turns you in later like maybe when CC turned AC in a few years ago on the transfer to CC from AC and AC had to forfeit all those games, then the punishment will be tougher like maybe forgeited games (speculation). And the coaching staff can not plead ignorance because the tight ends coach has read my post and the TSSAA says ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

So that is how they'd be in violation and as i've read other threads there are many schools that have done the same thing.

thumb thumb thumb

Well ruber34 it's like this, went to the TSSAA website and saw in the handbook where in black and white it states you may scrimmage or practice with another team as long as both teams have had 3 DAYS of pads practice.  Let's see 1st practice mon. aug 2, 2nd practice tues. aug 3, 3rd practice and scrimmage same day wed aug 4, 4th practice thurs aug 5 hmmm by rule this is the beginning of scrimmage day.

So basically any schools that scrimmaged another team or even practiced with them on Mon, Tues, Wed are in violation of that rule.  it's even worded clearly (day) so there's no excuse for the head coach not to know the rules governing his team and there are so many schools that have violated this rule it's going to be interesting to see what transpires.

I'm also saying turn yourselves in and the punishment will probably be you get 1 more scrimmage and that's it, not the unlimited amount that they allow.  If someone turns you in later like maybe when CC turned AC in a few years ago on the transfer to CC from AC and AC had to forfeit all those games, then the punishment will be tougher like maybe forgeited games (speculation).  And the coaching staff can not plead ignorance because the tight ends coach has read my post and the TSSAA says ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

So that is how they'd be in violation and as i've read other threads there are many schools that have done the same thing.

thumb  thumb  thumb

825298253[/snapback]

sorry for not answering your question earlier, I didn't see the thread!

So on the other hand to your question, your right teams are not supposed to scrimmage untill 3 days after the start of full pads! but if you think about it, the first leagal day of practice is on aug 1. and campbell co did not scrimmage until

august 4th! if it was on the 3rd it would be in violation but it was on the 4th so they

are not in violation!