Campbell Co. Football

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i seen Scott County didnt really have the skill players to have what it takes to be a good football team. Like recievers, QB, tight ends, full backs, tailbacks w/ the exception of one guy. Their line didnt block very well i didnt think and alot of the Clinton defensive linemen got in the backfield quickly. Possibly because of about 5'5" over 200lb David Spears that runs about a 4.6 40 time and gets in the backfield very quickly, youll hear alot more about him. Scotts defense didnt really allow very many big plays but couldn't really stop Clinton from the 3 and 4 yard runs that would keep allowing them to drive the ball down the field.

Campbell co scrimmaged Sullivan south today, It was a good scrimmage both teams were very physical! Sullivan won 13-7 we had 5 turnovers in the contest.

The score does not indicate how the game was played it was back and forth early

after the cougars got there legs strectch out then the game was on the cougars D

stepped and shut down South, The scrimmage was game simulated the went down and distance and goalline at the end............

not making excuses South was really good they are big and strong, and put it on us early..

Chris Johnson was a highlight film all by hiself he was breaking tackles and running to daylight. The offense was moving the ball well but had trouble hanging on to the football.

Defense struggled early until halfway through the scrimmage and then started to dominate....we look as good as the D we had last year!

I time to get ready for MoEast! thumb

Alright alright possumcop. first of all i wasn't all that impressed with Scott because even though they did win 44-0, it was Jellico, and their fans are making it up to be this big victory. i think that Clinton got beaten, but they shouldn't be ruled out because Kentucky does not have an age limit so for all i know they could have been looking at 21 year old guys across from them. As for South-Doyle i haven't been impressed by them the whole time this fall. Alcoa is a very tough opponent though so who knows how they will pan out with Hutchins. Sevier County it seems was having some trouble with Seymour til after the rain delay. i'll be able to give you a much better revised edition of my season breakdown after we play next week and i see how other teams perform since everyone will have played after next Friday. ;)

lata

Shaunman

Well first of all KY does have an age limit, they are just good with birth certificates and copiers. Sort of like some local bball coaches in TN. lol..... Second, please read the post that followed yours on the BIG TYPE Scott thread about the victory, you may get a laff or two. BTW how were the bikini's and their contents at Virginia beach?????????? :D;) thumb