Jefferson County Football

CampbellCo.man84

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great spelling lesson cdragonz123. I believe i should be I, wont is won't, and in my best "hillwilliam" seen should be saw.  Anyway Clinton was decent when Jermaine Sheppard played, but they have not been GOOD since George Wilsons boy played about 15-20 years ago.  You have a new coach that may bring back some pride and winning ways, but in the mean time no coach expects to come in and drop magic dust on the starting eleven and go 10-0.  Campbell Co. does have a head start on you guys for right now. Hmmm, this just might be the start of a real good rivalry.  Something both teams need! thumb

825293763[/snapback]

Very well put! I hope it does start a good rivalry, It always make for a better game, But right now Clinton is a year or two away from being competive.

Because Jeff County is a great place I grew up pretty much down there..and after seeing the way you all behave after winning a game takes all the respect that I ever had (which was very little to begin with) away. After beating MoWest you all showed how you have no class at all. You don't see us running around pulling your crap down and making signs with messages bashing your school. This year will show you that last year was a once and a lifetime fluke and it will never happen again. I mean really who runs around ripping signs down? Were you actually THAT suprised you won? I never saw it coming but you all must have been desperate to do something like that..and sending us flowers that say that our reign has ended? That was actually one of the lamest things i've ever seen in football. Its fine with me you all just keep acting like we aren't a problem but when its all said and done and you all are crying about how you lost to West again but next year will be your year like you do ALL the time you'll see that your "year" is never going to come again.

Guest Oakland

i agree that does sounds pretty classless, but with marty euverard(jeff co's new coach) i can pretty much guarantee you none of that crap will ever happen at jeff co as long as he is there

Because Jeff County is a great place I grew up pretty much down there..and after seeing the way you all behave after winning a game takes all the respect that I ever had (which was very little to begin with) away. After beating MoWest you all showed how you have no class at all. You don't see us running around pulling your crap down and making signs with messages bashing your school. This year will show you that last year was a once and a lifetime fluke and it will never happen again. I mean really who runs around ripping signs down? Were you actually THAT suprised you won? I never saw it coming but you all must have been desperate to do something like that..and sending us flowers that say that our reign has ended? That was actually one of the lamest things i've ever seen in football. Its fine with me you all just keep acting like we aren't a problem but when its all said and done and you all are crying about how you lost to West again but next year will be your year like you do ALL the time you'll see that your "year" is never going to come again.

825294156[/snapback]

Mo West fans kill me,how anyone belive their lies is unbeliveable. You talk about class after a game,how about the "class" showed by Pee Wee ,trying to start a fight at the end of the game when we knew Mo West had lost (Its a very good thing Scoot kept cool,because there would have been Mo West butt kicking in the middle of the field) But I guess thats the kind of "class" I can expect for Mo West.You accuse other teams of being without class,but fail to mention the lack of class by your own team. Wow a couple of immature freshman rip down some paper signs after the game,how horrible! I`m sure you guys had great plans for those signs after the game(Is paper really that short in suppy at Mo West?) Stop the lies Mo West! No one sent you black roses,no one was chanting names,and no one gives a crap about what you accuse Jeff Co of,because everyone know you`re bitter.

tweederol50,yeah we really fear the Mo West O-Line,and why not they gained a great 128yd of total offense last year,but I guess Scooter and Jeff are responsible for that too! But I know you guys are bitter,tell the truth it been eating at you guys for a year now.Well you better get ready for another of being bitter,cause two wins in a row over Mo West is certain for Jeff Co.

I've heard rumors that Carson left Jeff. Co for William Blount and Meadows is that true???  I'm almost 99% sure that my source is telling the truth, but maybe someone knows for sure. If this is true will it affect the team in any way?

825294320[/snapback]

Arron leaving will effect the team in a big way,not only is he a two way player,he is also a 3 year starter.It will hurt more on the defensive side of the ball than at RB,we always have guys who can run the the ball very well.Losing him at LB hurts the most because he was one of our best LB,and who ever will be starting will be young.We do have alot of depth at the LB position,so the OLB is up for grabs between alot of people,one of the biggest questions going into fall practice is who will play that other OLB. We`ll be fine though!