Best all-around football player

ktrainfan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give my props to Wes Osborne at Mt. Juliet. He's 5'10", 185, and plays slot receiver and also runs the ball in various formations. He also plays safety and return man and is a very heady player with a nose for the ball. Can also play QB in a pinch and has a good accurate arm. Never comes off the field and is a true warrior. He also runs the 100 in track and is the fastest white boy I've seen in a while. When he gets to the corner it's usually a big gain. Should be recruited by the 1-AA teams like Tennessee Tech, Western Kentucky, etc.. Has become a beast in the weight room also. thumb

Edited by flngrvy

Of all schools who's the best all-around player? My opinion? Kegan Ball-#33-Fullback,Outside Linebacker,R/L Tackle- It doesn't matter where you put this kid, he will excel. This is a Mustang to be reckoned with

Are you serious? He is not even one of the ten best athletes on his team.  Thats hilarious.  Your credibility is worthless.

825298274[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE SMOKING----Top 7 in tha weight room, top three in hitting power and can block guys 30 pounds heavier 20 yards down field! Talk to some of his co-players sometime if u want credibility!