GOD OF LINEBACKERS?

DaBEARS2

I personally went to the Bradley vs. chatt central scrimmage...and it was a good job by bradley when they went on deffense in the morning...but let me tell you this...chatt central will win ball games this year b/c of their leading Linebacker Brent Hayes...6-2 238...(which was 6-2 254) last season..will lead this team to a wonderful season...He is a top prospect in Tenn. UTK wants him...and at the scrimmage on wenesday...MR. hayes laid it to the bradley backs...everyone of them knew who brent hayes was if they didn't already after that scrimmage...so you tell me who you think the best linebacker is..in that area...DO you agree its HAYES? or.........??

Footballrox,

It's cool to build your team up, but don't name every single LB on your team and try to say they're tops in the city or state.

DaBears,

Hayes is very good. Also watch out for Nigel Holland at LB for McMinn County, he is still young, as he is only a sophomore this year, but he is one of the most talented LB's in the area. If he can keep his grades up, he will have a very promising future.

Footballrox,

It's cool to build your team up, but don't name every single LB on your team and try to say they're tops in the city or state.

DaBears, 

Hayes is very good. Also watch out for Nigel Holland at LB for McMinn County, he is still young, as he is only a sophomore this year, but he is one of the most talented LB's in the area. If he can keep his grades up, he will have a very promising future.

825298386[/snapback]

Hey this post is about linebackers so i named all of boyd's linbackers that i thought

would be good for this year.