White House Dominates David Lipscomb

timbdp

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House looked very impressive against a very inexperienced Lipscomb team today. White House looked like they are a veteran team already. Hardly any mistakes. Lipscomb on the other hand turned the ball over 4 times & White House capitalized every time like a veteran team should. Lipscomb had way to many penalties against 0 penalties for White House. Looks like White House should make a run. I was very impressed with their QB. He looks to be very poised. Their receivers caught just about every pass. The runningbacks ran hard & hit the holes quickly. White House fans dont get real excited about beating Lipscomb. Lipscomb is a long ways from being a good team. They have a lot of good players but inexperienced at the varsity level. Coach McCadams will have these boys ready when crunch time gets here. Thank goodness we have a few more weeks. Good luck to the Blue Devils this year. Oh yeah at the end White House kept giving the ball to #20 (the little short fella) he looks tough. He ran hard as well. I'm guessing he is a freshman. Who is that kid?

Interesting results. However, as a poster above said, I don't think you can take much out of a scrimmage result between these two schools. These are two schools that are always loaded with talent and loaded with great coaches. No matter how they look in early August, come the end of August, they will be up and running in full gear.

These are two schools that Greenbrier has had one heck of a time against for many years. Given Greenbrier's rise, it should be two very good games against these two schools this year! Maybe we will come out on the positive side of the score board this year?

Looking forward to two great games!

I didn't get to see the scrimmage, but it sounds like the Blue Devils are playing as most Blue Devil teams play, hard nosed, excute well, make the play. I know that there will be more than one area, both offensively and defensively, where my Blue Devils will be strong.

Look for a team that will play to those strengths.

Greenbrier gets better and better every year. They should be loaded this year. It will indeed be a great game....

825299315[/snapback]

You echo my thoughts, Bigwheel. Those Bobcats are giving us a run for our money and it will be a great game to watch. Nothing against our boys in blue, but with Greenbrier's improvements, just got a feeling one of these years they are going to break that streak. Hope if it has to happen, it's this year when it won't count in region play. :unsure:

twittycanes, #20 is Lee Owen he is 5-1 140 and is a freshman. I don't think the weight is right but thats what is listed on the roster.

825299804[/snapback]

For a little fella he plays hard. It goes to show you that if you have heart, size is not everything. Good luck to your Blue Devils. I was very impressed with your team. Your coaches are class acts. The players were well behaved & that is a reflection of the coaches. I might have to pull for the Blue Devils this year. timbdp send me a BDP T-Shirt. I need 3XL, I'm a big 'ole boy.