Titans vs Cleveland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Ahh! I can't wait... less than 7 days. We'll see the starters for all of a series, maybe two and some people don't like the preseason because of this. But I think they're just as fun to watch because you get those young guys out there battling for a roster spot and it's great to see their effort to get on the team. Who needs a stellar game this week to make a good impression on the coachiing staff?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

personally i hope he signs and he starts so keith bulluck can greet him this 1st time he tries to go over the middle then KAPOW! meet my friend mr. bulluck, kellen winslow ;)

Except going into the middle he'd likely run into Mr. Calmus.

NCS, I agree with Payton and King. It'll be interesting to see how well those two do. Apparently King looked really good this weekend. He's impressed me a couple times at camp.

Another two to watch will be the battle for the 3rd QB. I think Kent COULD take the job from Gesser, but probably not likely.

We have a lot of young guys on D that need to step it up Saturday.

Ahhh, I can't wait! It'll be my last game at the Coliseum for a while. GO TITANS!

Guest Oakland

how can you a be a fan of winslow, hes a arrogant piece of you know what and is just so disrespectful. anybody who makes reference to football as war is a loser. hes not half the man that his father was and still is, hopes he knocks some sense into him before its too late

Guest Oakland

but on the subject of how winslow will do, i think he will do well in the nfl. you will start to see more and more te's that can move almost like wr's(kellen winslow, ben troupe, ben watson, jeremy shockey just to name a few)