Cloudland High football

bamascott15

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey king of landers, what were your stats when you played, how much did you bench press or squat, from what i hear, you didnt stay in the weight room yourself. You should just go to avery with your daddy lunsford, maybe they will let you use their weight room, cuz im tired of seeing you use ours and then put us down on here, either you are with us or against us, so you need to pick sides.

The true King of the landers and reason for all the success is at Avery Co . He won with every group of boys for 16 years. People in Roan Mt is in for a wakeup call. Its all water under the bridge now. People will soon see what a leader he was. Roan Mt is not football talent heaven. They just had a leader who refused to lose. When he left ,so did the pride and work it takes to win. It takes hard work 52 weeks a year to get it done on Friday night. When he quit,so did the kids. I love Cloudland football,but its over. I,ve been a lander fan long before Lunsford took over and and I will remaim a lander fan. I just don,t think we will ever be able to hire another coach with his drive and desire to be the best. Who would want it, to small and so little talent. Nearly every school we play has about 2 kids to our 1 to pick from.

Edited by Sad_But_True

no king bite-a-man you are like that freaky mike tyson that bit off that dudes ear. you were pitiful when you played. just give us a chance and we will see who's 4-6. and glee are you general lee. how is daisy duke you got enough to worry about with them cyclones you will be 0-5 at mid season. haha

as for king of landers you look more like king of blabber mouth you are like 7-up never had it and never will and remember who is watching and cheering for me db. haha

HonestAbe, you better watch your smart mouth. That weight room was mine when you were still in diapers. I have been stronger than any player that has come through Cloudland since 1994. You will respect me. nice post from Sad but True. YOu guys do more talking than working. If you are tired of me using the gym then do something about it boy. My dead lift record still holds at Cloudland and always will. I am the King. :D

The true King of the landers and reason for all the success is at Avery Co . He won with every group of boys for 16 years. People in Roan Mt is in for a wakeup call. Its all water under the bridge now. People will soon see what a leader he was. Roan Mt is not football talent heaven. They just had a leader who refused to lose. When he left ,so did the pride and work it takes to win. It takes hard work 52 weeks a year to get it done on Friday night. When he quit,so did the kids. I love Cloudland football,but its over. I,ve been a lander fan long before Lunsford took over and and I will remaim a lander fan. I just don,t think we will ever be able to hire another coach with his drive and desire to be the best. Who would want it, to small and so little talent. Nearly every school we play has about 2 kids to our 1 to pick from.

825305704[/snapback]

The true king of the landers is Coach Keith. He lead all of them great teams. Just because lunsford was named head coach don't mean anything. Nobody can coach a team alone. Nobody ever gives any credit to the coaching staff. Lunsford never even steped foot on the feild when they were practicing defense. Anybody can bell out when all of their tallent is gone. Coach Keith don't need tallent, he will find a way to win. With the team we have this year, lunsford couldn't lead these boys to even 1 victory. Give Coach Keith credit instead of taking up for lunsford.

HAY KING WHAT IS UR RECORD IN DEAD LIFT LAST TIME I HEARD IT WAS BUS AND TIM CLIPES AND EVERY ONE IN ROAN MOUNTAIN KNOWS U ARE NOT BETTER THAN TIM! I HAVE WACHED CLOUDLAND FOOTBALL WAY BEFORE YOU COULD WALK BOY! YOU WAS NEVER AS GOOD AS U SAY U WAS ! AND U ALLWAYS TALK ABOUT THE PAST THIS IS NOT 1994 THAT WAS TEN YEARS AGO BOY! AS I KNOW THIS YEAR IS THE FIRST TIME U HAVE EVER HAD A KEY TO THE GYM U DONT OPEN IT EATHER , BUT ANEY WAY IM FOR CLOUDLAND WIN OR

LOSE THAY ARE BETTER THAN ANY ONE THANKS U WILL SEE THAT YOUNG MAN.

PS.U KNOW U ARNT THAT STRONG .......... WORK HARD LANDERS