Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

Ok here is the reason for #9. Ok Jacqui's favorite number is 9. Probably becuase her boyfriend Dave Thomas (Riverdale's QB) is #9. The accident happend on August 9. The X-ray machine they used on Jacqui to see how many broken bones she had was machine #9. When the pressure in her head had risen to 22 all the way up to 58, the number the doctors were saying to pray for it to drop to was 9. There were 9 of us there when it happend. Ya see my freind God used the number nine to help show us all of these miracles. God is good, GOD IS GOOD.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i probablly update on this thread to much but it is becuase of my love for Jacqui. It seems like everytime i visit www.jacquimac.com for an update i get great news. Things just keep getting better and better and to think that part of the reason is becuase of the coacht family praying for her.........ahh, how humbling is that. Check out the great news of today.

Guest Red raider rebellion

Prayers will go out from CC. We will put in a few words with the man up stairs. May god bless the whole family. Great post straight from the heart.

Edited by Red raider rebelion