Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

crosovr10, just outta curiousity who are you. I havent seen you on this thread yet. What is your relationship to the family.

bhsOL, yea i have talked to Spike quite abit. Here is the news....He has left Auburn, he was very home sick. He missed everybody and just couldnt be gone and leave his sister in the condition she was in. Spike isnt goin to college this semester to the best of my knowledge. I think he is gonna try and attend MTSU. I'm not sure what his plans are for football. But Mrs. Gill told me that he was gonna get a job and work to try to help out with all the bills. If i hear anything else ill let yall know. But check out the site and please keep praying for Jacqui.

Oh yea if you didnt see, i posted 2 pics of Jacqui yesterday, they are on page 12.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, the shirts are in and they will go on sale tomorrow night. I'm sure they will be a HOT item. There are only 1000 in stock right now but more will be on the way. So make sure you bring you 10 dollars for your Prayer Warrior 4 Jacqui shirt and get there early. There will also be matching bracelets for sale for $1.50. Remember if you buy one when you wear it, you will be supporting Jacqui, and all the money will goto the family so please buy your Jac Mac apparell.

And if i understood movers correctly, the spaghetti supper tickets will also be on sale there tomorrow for 5 dollars apiece. Once again all the procedes will goto the McDaniel family

God Bless

Guest Oakland

thanks for posting the web site hs sports fan, brought tears to my eyes to see the log on today by the mcdaniel family. great news that jacqui was selected as homecoming queen, i pray that can she can be well enough to be able to walk on the field with dave at homecoming. i wasnt initially planning on goin to the rhs game but i gotta get me one of those lime green shirts!

Edited by oakland2001

Ok i got my shirt early since my mom ordered them. On the front they say

> Prayer Warriors

>

> # 9

>

> for Jacqui

on the back the scripture reads "If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land....

2 Chronicles 7:14

Bring your ten to scoop one tomorrow night

Edited by hs sports fan

And I think Susan McDaniel Jacquis mom is coming from Atlanta to watch the game tomorrow night. Megan and Lizzy 2 of her 4 daughters, also Jacqui's sisters, are on the dance team and they will be dancing at the game i think. Then i think she is taking her other 5 kids (yea she has six kids) back to atlanta with her to atlanta for the weekend.

Thanks for the web site.

hs sports fan, I heard my mom today say that Jacqui's brain is still not fully "awake". This sounds like she's still in a coma, but the website saying she got dressed and went to the gym sounds like she's awake. Could you clarify this for me?