White House/Smith Co scrimmage

timbdp

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to both teams and I hope they both beat PPride's Purple Panthers LOL.  thumb

825300955[/snapback]

Well, it's good to see you too, imallin! :rolleyes: Just be ready the last game of the season, okay? And I plan to meet you personally this year, even if I have to wear my Panther Purple right in the middle of SC's black and gold! :lol:

B)

(I remember those seats oh so well.)

Although the scrimmage ended even on the scoreboard, White House held a dominance in the early part of the scrimmage. It was scoreless for the first three offensive series for each team and then White House scored a pair of touchdowns on back-to-back offensive plays of 80 yards (the first from scrimmage in each series).

White House won the varsity portion 21-7, adding a later touchdown which came on a full length drive of the field.

Smith County scored twice on the final two B-team series when White House fumbled inside its own 30 both times. With the game tied at 21, White House fumbled again deep in its own territory on what was scheduled as the last series of the game.

LOL I was trying to get a little rise out of you Pride. I was kinda hoping you would have come around since the end of last season and returned to your roots of Black and Gold! Guess I'll just have to settle for the Owls sending the Panthers home again. :rolleyes: J/K Good to see you too and we'll meet this year for sure. If I have a bag of Quickcrete under one arm and two foot size boxes, then it has benn ordered from Twan and Fanman. Don't blame me. Lookking forward to a great year of 4-3A football.

twittycanes, he ran the ball on the last two series and he fumbled on both series.

825301386[/snapback]

One looked like a straight fumble, but from a distance the second looked like a bad exchange. White House's third string QB had a lot of trouble with snaps and exchanges with his backs during the entire last part of the scrimmage on three separate series.