Huntingdon Jamboree

@38320

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to make a prediction, then I would predict that the Mustangs will be 10-0 heading into the playoffs.  However, I will tell you that Huntingdon's schedule is not filled with a bunch of "powder-puffs".  The game at Milan will be an emotional one without question.  The Bulldogs will be searching for revenge after last season's semifinal loss.  The game with McKenzie also sticks out.  Huntingdon will have to deal with all of the "Senior Night" festivities which could become a distraction.  That could be a huge problem when you are lining up against an offense that features the likes of Drew Hayes and Cody Cook.  Finally, the Mustangs have two games on the road (outside of Milan) that could be trouble if they are not ready to play on those given nights.  The games at both Camden and Westview (who will both be much improved) are not "cake-walks".  There are the four games that Coach Mansfield and his staff better have the team ready to play and three of the four are on the road, OUCH!!!

825305378[/snapback]

I'm gonna say Lexington will be the one team that can match up speed wise with the mustangs. From what I saw last year they should be loaded. They'll also catch Huntingdon early in the year which would be better with the graduation of such a large class of seniors. I don't think Huntingdon will be hitting on all cylinders until week 8 or 9.

HENRY COUNTY'S ON THEIR WAY TO BEING CHAMPION.... THE MUSTANGS ARE JUST A STEPPING STONE.... PAPER CHAMPIONS!!

825307853[/snapback]

Dude..I don't know what you coach...gotta be pee-wee something or other....But H untingdon is no...I REPEAT..NO....PAPER CHAMPION!!!!!!

They beat a private undefeated defending state champion...48-14 and put on show that no other team in the Boro matched last December...

And Henry Co was 1-9 last year????