Jefferson County

JCPATS

I hear from talk that Jeff Co is starting to click. I was just wondering if it was true or just a rumor. I also heard that Justin Anderson is coaching the o-line is this true if so that's a great move because he was a very good football player at JCHS and Carson-Newman. I also hear that the new head coach is a great coach. I am excited about getting started. What are or chances against Rhea County. I hear that the coaching staff is pretty good is this true?

Edited by JCPATS

CPA[/url]TS' date='Aug 17 2004 - 02:13 PM']I hear from talk that Jeff Co is starting to click.  I was just wondering if it was true or just a rumor.  I also heard that Justin Anderson is coaching the o-line is this true if so that's a great move because he was a very good football player at JCHS and Carson-Newman.  I also hear that the new head coach is a great coach.  I am excited about getting started.  What are or chances against Rhea County.  I hear that the coaching staff is pretty good is this true?

825304915[/snapback]

The offense always looks like its clicking in practice.Since it doesn`t look like we will have another scrimmage,we will have to wait until we play Rhea Co to see if it has.Justin Anderson aka "Gut" is coaching the O-Line this year,so far he has them looking real good.So far,everyone I have talked to have nothing but good things to say about what Coach Euverard is doing at Jeff Co.

Guest region4fan

Marty is a great guy with a great football mind. Believe in what he says and what he does.

Is it just me, or does anyone else cringe when they see your username??? I keep thinking it says JPats!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cringe when I see that name too region4fan, maybe because in the past he has said all kinds of crap about how JC is going to win state and they don't make it past the 3rd round.

JC fans, Coach E is a great coach and he will take yall far. This is his first year at JC. The last time he was at a new school for the first year (Oakland in 1998), he won state. So maybe he will do it again.

JPATS, Is Scooter Houston playing anywhere in college now?

I cringe when I see that name too region4fan,  maybe because in the past he has said all kinds of crap about how JC is going to win state and they don't make it past the 3rd round. 

JC fans,  Coach E is a great coach and he will take yall far.  This is his first year at JC.  The last time he was at a new school for the first year (Oakland in 1998), he won state.  So maybe he will do it again. 

JPATS, Is Scooter Houston playing anywhere in college now?

825305475[/snapback]

Tenn tech was were he was going but I haven't heard or seen anything in the papers.

I have never said Jeff Co was going to win state I have only been a member for about a week. This does not mean they want have a chance football is a great sport and any team can win remember last year karns vs DB.