Prep Football Websites

NWTennSports

White House Football

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football

825309377[/snapback]

I agree. A personal favorite of mine, I frequent that site quite often, and oh yeah, Kris is one of the coolest people to ever grace this earth. What he does for the Blue Devils, and also the LORD, is unreal. The site rocks, and so does he!

Dewey Whitson Stadium is a shrine. I love it, and pray to God that we never leave it. We don't need a new stadium. It has more room and atmosphere than any stadium in Sumner/ Robertson counties!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. A personal favorite of mine, I frequent that site quite often, and oh yeah, Kris is one of the coolest people to ever grace this earth. What he does for the Blue Devils, and also the LORD, is unreal. The site rocks, and so does he!

Dewey Whitson Stadium is a shrine. I love it, and pray to God that we never leave it. We don't need a new stadium. It has more room and atmosphere than any stadium in Sumner/ Robertson counties!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825309522[/snapback]

BW11,

Sincere thanks. I don't post here often, just to pass along news items from time to time, but I was made aware of your message and that is very gracious of you.

God bless,

K