Siegel vs. Coffee Co.

rhsfan07

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.... im back... i had some major homework and a meeting tonight... way too much b/s flyin around for me to think straight.... here are some major points for tonight...

1) rhs07... i go up against the o-line everyday... and i come out with the biggest headaches and pains... these guys are gonna be mean SOBs friday night! they all still have that taste in the mouths...

2) cc fans.... look forward to a no-holds grudge match friday... our fans arent scared of u guys up on ur mountain...

3) its amadee....

4) our playbook consists of more than just 3 plays....

5) im so sick of u morons thinkin that u know how bad we stink and how we are still goin 0-10.... u know what u bozos need to realize is that u havent seen us in a year... u havent watched our practices, u just heard about them for ur momma's cousin's sister's niece's blind son! so if u havent personally seen us play and u havent put of the pads and went against a varsity line... then shut ur mouth and sit on ur hands... then u wont get hurt...

6) u guys think we scared of u???? to tell u the truth... we are far from it... we are living for revenge of last season...

7) watson has more class than most 5-a coaches... he wont run up the score and turn and wave at u from his sideline....

well... thats all for right now kiddos.... time for bed!

wow.... im back... i had some major homework and a meeting tonight... way too much b/s flyin around for me to think straight.... here are some major points for tonight...

1) rhs07... i go up against the o-line everyday... and i come out with the biggest headaches and pains... these guys are gonna be mean SOBs friday night! they all still have that taste in the mouths...

2) cc fans.... look forward to a no-holds grudge match friday... our fans arent scared of u guys up on ur mountain...

3) its amadee....

4) our playbook consists of more than just 3 plays....

5) im so sick of u morons thinkin that u know how bad we stink and how we are still goin 0-10.... u know what u bozos need to realize is that u havent seen us in a year... u havent watched our practices, u just heard about them for ur momma's cousin's sister's niece's blind son! so if u havent personally seen us play and u havent put of the pads and went against a varsity line... then shut ur mouth and sit on ur hands... then u wont get hurt...

6) u guys think we scared of u???? to tell u the truth... we are far from it... we are living for revenge of last season...

7) watson has more class than most 5-a coaches... he wont run up the score and turn and wave at u from his sideline....

well... thats all for right now kiddos.... time for bed!

825312701[/snapback]

come on now, its never a good idea for players to jump on these threads, it just puts things in your head taking your mind away from where it should be focused, and don't directly insult CC fans, unless they have recently done some trash-talking (which has calmed down a little)on this thread but is finished (for now), it finally gets to some decent conversations ....sort of........and then you make the unneccessary comments including lines 5,6, and 7

lets keep this to a minimum Players especially, yall just need to do your job on Friday night and leave this stuff to the fans