Siegel vs. Coffee Co.

rhsfan07

Ok, It's been decided.  These kids from Coffee are amatuers.  If any of them think we will get there at 6 or 7 has never seen true tailgaters come from out of town.  Who wouldnt be there at 3 or 4 if its your own school and own town.  I didn't see one Coffee County fan at the game last year at MTSU before 6:30.  Pfft and you speak as if you know.

825311362[/snapback]

we didn't have to be there at 6:30 to lay a whoopin on your ***!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well..Nunley aint gonna get shut down by yall and you know it!! and i cant wait till yall see how we arent as one-dimensional as yall think we are...but ill let yall think that till Friday!! And about our fans and tailgaters....yea we didnt have many people there against yall last year but you just wait till Friday!!

Guest Oakland
Well it wasn't a coaching decision to go for 2 with under a minute left. And I hope Siegel doesn't forget it because its liable to happen again!

825311759[/snapback]

well if it wasnt a coachin decision, then your players are gutless and have no class. i mean they were a friggin 1st year program and you go for 2 with less than a minute? what point do you have to prove by doin that to a team that didnt have any varsity experience much less played a varsity game. i dont know what the result will be, but i know watson has enough class not to do the same thing if the roles were reversed

When you say not many people i assume you mean none cuz there werent any. Any fan can go to a home game on a friday night. Its the real fans who travel with their teams. You guys have already proved you don't fall under that second category.

Im actually enjoying the fact you guys think you got siegel figured out. You don't know the defense we are running, dont know any of our offensive plays besides the 3 we ran against Clarksville NE. You guys are goin into this game in the dark, even though you think you know all of our schemes. you guys are going solely based on the jamboree which is a mistake on yall's part.

well if it wasnt a coachin decision, then your players are gutless and have no class. i mean they were a friggin 1st year program and you go for 2 with less than a minute? what point do you have to prove by doin that to a team that didnt have any varsity experience much less played a varsity game. i dont know what the result will be, but i know watson has enough class not to do the same thing if the roles were reversed

825312112[/snapback]

How was it gutless at all. It was confidence and you shouldn't base your entire opinion of Coffee County's players over one decision to go for a two-point conversion. There's more to us than that and you will find out exactly what I mean Friday night!

Guest Oakland
How was it gutless at all. It was confidence and you shouldn't base your entire opinion of Coffee County's players over one decision to go for a two-point conversion. There's more to us than that and you will find out exactly what I mean Friday night!

825312203[/snapback]

you have a game in hand against a team who has never played a game before, is there somethin im missing here. if it was a players decision then they need to act like they have won before and not try to run it up on teams who are at a disadvantage. unfortunately, i wont be able to be there, but i know hoolie will be the eyes and ears for me and region

regardless of how much better coffe co. may be, there is not much you can do to stop a group of ticked of high school athletes who had a score ran up on them for no reason. im not going to predict a winner, but i will guarantee all of you CC fans that this will be an exciting, competitive game with more than a few unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and the craziest fans you have ever seen come into your house!!!!!!!!1

regardless of how much better coffe co. may be, there is not much you can do to stop a group of ticked of high school athletes who had a score ran up on them for no reason.  im not going to predict a winner, but i will guarantee all of you CC fans that this will be an exciting, competitive game with more than a few unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and the craziest fans you have ever seen come into your house!!!!!!!!1

825312285[/snapback]

Haha let them bring it to our house. But no matter how crazy siegel's fans are, they arent the ones on the field playing football. People are missing the point...there's a game to be played here not a cheerleading competition!