Siegel vs. Coffee Co.

rhsfan07

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegeltackle, i have one question for you...what is your problem? first off, your insults are absolutely ridiculous. why do you take these things so seriously? and by the way, i don't see siegel as the bloodthirsty savages that are out to rape and pillage every town that they come to like you make them out to be. i see them as a 2-8 or maybe a 3-7 team at best, and you can call me an a**hole again for stating my honest opinion if it makes you feel any better. and as for your comments about watson being full of class, let me pose a question to you--how classy is it for a coach to have a girlfriend who he met while he was coaching at the school where she was then a student? i have been around him during his stint at riverdale, and i don't think he has class at all. i know that most of his linemen weren't very excited about coach watson and the same players told me how lucky i was that i never had to deal with him. i played under coach britton, and if you want to see real class, go sit in on an o-line practice with that man. he is class.

i know i have probably hurt your poor pitiful little feelings with this post and that you will retaliate with what you deem as quick, painful stabs at my manhood and intelligence and you'll probably even invite me to another pow-wow in your locker room like you did last time, but then again all of those things show just how little you are. get a grip seigeltackle--siegel will be terrible this year. there's no way around that. you guys will get better, but you will have to take your lumps just like everyone else. retaliate if you please, or if it will just make you feel better since you're obviously either too numb or too proud to admit that all of the above statements are true.

825313550[/snapback]

[/quote

who do you think you are to talk about Coach Watson like that? that is not what coacht is for, and riverdale should be the last school to talk about a team having class because they have never had any whatsoever!!!!!! and according to reliable sources, coach rankin met his wife while she was an office worker in highschool, and he was working for the school

Edited by leadoff

we'll see about that gome, its obvious you will have a larger crowd being at home 40 minutes away, but the several hundred we  bring will be twice as loud and fisty as yours,

825313716[/snapback]

I'm so tired of this arguing back and forth about our fans and our team support. I just wish you would hurry up and realize that we're right and ...you're wrong. Bring your fans and your grills and whatever else you want, but when you leave with a defeated team, I hope you're proud of all the hamburgers you fried up.

Gome speaks out of ignorance obviously, how many fans did yall have at our game last year 5 maybe 10??? good fans travel and ur about to find out about that .... LOL who said we would take down a goalpost???? we might pillage the town of manchester and start fires and break in to stores throughout the town but not the goalpost...those buddies are expensive and Im not sure if u Coffee County kids can afford another one if we did that ;)

Rhshasbeen.... you are the epitimy of no class with a post like that.

Oh yea KevinJ..... i believe we have ascertained the fact that you guys were better last year which if you intentionally score more points on a team that u have decisively beaten... that qualifies as "runnin up the score" they couldnt stop it because last year they were a better team..... cmon u scallywag say something that we dont already know... You couldn't stop us last year.... the score showed that, it also showed that u guys have no class

Gome speaks out of ignorance obviously, how many fans did yall have at our game last year 5 maybe 10??? good fans travel and ur about to find out about that .... LOL who said we would take down a goalpost???? we might pillage the town of manchester and start fires and break in to stores throughout the town but not the goalpost...those buddies are expensive and Im not sure if u Coffee County kids can afford another one if we did that  ;) 

Oh yea KevinJ..... i believe we have ascertained the fact that you guys were better last year which if you intentionally score more points on a team that u have decisively beaten... that qualifies as "runnin up the score"  they couldnt stop it because last year they were a better team..... cmon u scallywag say something that we dont already know... You couldn't stop us last year.... the score showed that, it also showed that u guys have no class

825313733[/snapback]

Well since we all know that Coffee County is going to win, I guess there's nothing left to say that everyone doesn't already know! Or at least 88% of us know, according to the polls. The other 12% is you and siegeltackle101!!!

Edited by kevinj

Bring your fans and your grills and whatever else you want, but when you leave with a defeated team, I hope you're proud of all the hamburgers you fried up.

Being 0-10 last year not really too much to cheer about.....winning is just a plus to us we can still be just as loud as u guys even if we are losing by 50. Why hasn't Coffee County always been "notorious" for crazy and loud fans. In Fact theres a thread on here right now about the craziest fans....nobody sayin a thing about coffee co on there except for u guys who just throw your schools name out there

Go check that thread if you want Anybody who is posting on there from the town of Murfreesboro, who has seen their fair share of fans and games, all say its Siegel. I love how u guys are being predicted to have a DECENT year and all the sudden...the whole school jumps on the bandwagon.... ya'll are a bunch of posers who know nothing.

touchy, touchy bhsOL. look, i can't help the fact that i don't like watson. never have and never will. if some of the things that i said offended you, then i apologize to you. however, just remember that coacht is a board where sports lovers voice their opinions on whatever they want. who are you to post a reply to me like that? first off, you don't know any of the mistakes i've made in my life, so don't go there. i have heard countless posts about gary rankin on here, dogging him as a person and a coach, and i respect the fact that people can have that opinion of him. but i don't crawl someone's butt just because they drop a hint about a mistake that rankin or his staff has made. like i said, i don't apologize for my opinion, because thats my right and its my right to voice it. however, its not my right to offend other people on this board, so for that, i apologize.

Edited by rhshasbeen66

Gome speaks out of ignorance obviously, how many fans did yall have at our game last year 5 maybe 10??? good fans travel and ur about to find out about that .... LOL who said we would take down a goalpost???? we might pillage the town of manchester and start fires and break in to stores throughout the town but not the goalpost...those buddies are expensive and Im not sure if u Coffee County kids can afford another one if we did that  ;) 

Oh yea KevinJ..... i believe we have ascertained the fact that you guys were better last year which if you intentionally score more points on a team that u have decisively beaten... that qualifies as "runnin up the score"  they couldnt stop it because last year they were a better team..... cmon u scallywag say something that we dont already know... You couldn't stop us last year.... the score showed that, it also showed that u guys have no class

825313733[/snapback]

exactly how is my post unclassy? explain. you want unclassy? go check out most of seigeltackle's post on coacht. that's no class.

thats right kevinj, we all know that CC will not only win, but kill Siegel just like last year, Nunley is going to dominate yall's defense, i heard yall's defense consists of a few studs: davis, marlin, and i think echols maybe, we saw film and they are all garbage, especially number 15, he is to soft to be a football player.......better yet, we heard they are the best players on the team and id hate to see how bad the rest of the team plays on the field. Siegel is oviously weak and unprepared for Coffe County my prediction is Coffe County 55

Siegel 00

Being 0-10 last year not really too much to cheer about.....winning is just a plus to us we can still be just as loud as u guys even if we are losing by 50.  Why hasn't Coffee County always been "notorious" for crazy and loud fans.  In Fact theres a thread on here right now about the craziest fans....nobody sayin a thing about coffee co on there except for u guys who just throw your schools name out there

Go check that thread if you want Anybody who is posting on there from the town of Murfreesboro, who has seen their fair share of fans and games, all say its Siegel.  I love how u guys are being predicted to have a DECENT year and all the sudden...the whole school jumps on the bandwagon.... ya'll are a bunch of posers who know nothing.

825313748[/snapback]

Well maybe no one is saying anything about how crazy Coffee County fans are, but I also dont hear much about how Siegel is going to be good this year either.