Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... So true so true....... Oak Ridge talking smack... and he just made a name... WOW!!!

825323631[/snapback]

yea yea i can make 200 new names and blast you with any of them soo just dont worry about that cuz i have soo many posts on here that after you read all them your couldnt see straight or Sh*t right for a week.

yea yea i can make 200 new names and blast you with any of them soo just dont worry about that cuz i have soo many posts on here that after you read all them your couldnt see straight or Sh*t right for a week.

825323639[/snapback]

Ummm get outta here. That's officialy the worst post ever. A thank you. You're the weakest link...GOODBYE!

Ummm get outta here. That's officialy the worst post ever. A thank you. You're the weakest link...GOODBYE!

825323645[/snapback]

Well you have the gayest name on here b/c you aint nothin compared to tony montana why dont your quit copying your elders and find a movie thats for your time like maybe spongebob or somethin that would be a good name for someone like you. :o

Well you have the gayest name on here b/c you aint nothin compared to tony montana why dont your quit copying your elders and find a movie thats for your time like maybe spongebob or somethin that would be a good name for someone like you. :o

825323655[/snapback]

OOOOOOOOOOOO WHOA...you got me there. Really man you're embarrasing yourself.