Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, oakridgeboy goes to mcminn..he talks up mcminn, down talks ooltewah, and knows what teams the other mcminn people like, he just made his name tonight, come on....also oak ridge people wouldn't get on here and talk crap, they dont do that, they know they are always good

825323720[/snapback]

Who are you, Mrs. Cleo?

ok, oakridgeboy goes to mcminn..he talks up mcminn, down talks ooltewah, and knows what teams the other mcminn people like, he just made his name tonight, come on....also oak ridge people wouldn't get on here and talk crap, they dont do that, they know they are always good

825323720[/snapback]

Your a lost guy. im from oak ridge. im not a mcminn fan. only when i need them to win is when i would root for them and just b.c i like them over ooltewah means not a thang. i thought u are supposed to get in threads and give predictions??

Your a lost guy. im from oak ridge. im not a mcminn fan. only when i need them to win is when i would root for them and just  b.c i like them over ooltewah means not a thang. i thought u are supposed to get in threads and give predictions??

825323736[/snapback]

If they ask for one, yea. And this one did, so your good, don't worry about that guy.