Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anyomre about the situation yet. But I do know that if a school suspends a student from school (especially on a game day) that student is not allowed on campus or allowed to participate with the school off campus. According to a principal friend of mine this is not policy but law.

I still don't believe it.... You guys can start talking about another topic... Predictions on the game or something... Enough with the fake crap!

825324277[/snapback]

Yes OWL you're right this is all fake. We have nothing better to do. By the way this Tribefan is probably a high school student or player - because you can tell he knows the players. I am twice the age of high schoolers. And we both heard a similar story. Therefore, we discuss it here. Then others join in. that's the way it works. So. . . . . . .

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ImaOwl I would not expect this to chanage Ooltewah's game plan anyway. And I suppose coach Gatewood is not a Coach T poster so he might not even know about the discipline issue until kick off, and if he did hear about this issue he knows half of what is talked about here on T is a bunch of smoke & mirrors anyway and probably would not react to it in any way.

I suppose coach Daugherty is not a happy person @ this time. I bet the ride to Ooltewah Friday evening will be a quite one for the players. Hey annoynace do you have any names yet? Or better yet what discipline has come down from the McMinn brass? Suspension, belly flopps, trash detail, what the heck is happening @ the high school?

Edited by TribeFan

I really don't think Coach Gatewood cares what is happening in MacMinn right now. I'd say he is working on his gameplan and making sure he has his players in the right frame of mind. If Ooltewah comes out Friday night a penalty free team they will be just fine. They are very young at almost every position so mistakes are usually an always... I doubt Ooltewah players even get on here on coacht and read this trash. They prob have no idea about it.... GO OWLS!

You are probably correct about the Ooltewah players not getting on Coach T. And for coach Gatewwod he better have a plan B beause I can tell you plan A is not going to work. You ask how I know this because I have seen Ooltewah practice and it will not work. Paranoia is running wild right know isn't it ImaOwl? I think they need to not practice so close to I-75.