Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Sounds like the coach is going to have to make some tough decisions.  I hope he stands by his rules.  If he doesn't he will never have his team or his parents respect.  I know it's bad for the game but that has to be secondary.  What type trouble did they get into?

825323993[/snapback]

I can assure you of one thing. Coach Daugherty is a man of principle. I guarantee he puts integrity before victory. He is very strict on his players being respectful and upstanding students. If some (or any) of his players get/got in trouble they will be seeing punishment - no matter what the effects on the game are. Coach Daugherty takes pride in having a class organization as well as a successful season.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will never know who I am... :huh:  Only like 10 people do... I could care less if they got in trouble or not... Matter of fact I wish they didn't so MacMinn boys won't have any excuses after the butt whoopin we are about to lay on them.

825324002[/snapback]

For once - please spell McMinn correctly. I don't live in that county either - but do them a favor.

Thanks dude!

I can assure you of one thing.  Coach Daugherty is a man of principle.  I guarantee he puts integrity before victory.  He is very strict on his players being respectful and upstanding students.  If some (or any) of his players get/got in trouble they will be seeing punishment - no matter what the effects on the game are.  Coach Daugherty takes pride in having a class organization as well as a successful season.

825324005[/snapback]

I don't know much about your coach but he sounds like a class act.

Haha, I think that is the Hamilton Co way to say it! All our people say it MacMinn!

Anyways, I sure hope some of your boys didn't get in any trouble. Maybe you're just trying to make us think they did. But I actually hope they didn't so you won't have any excuses! But if they really did, I applaud the Coach for standing by his philosophy!

Doing great OwlsBabe06...and you? And I still have no clue who you are! thumb

From what I understand in reference to the players being in trouble it is a violation of school rules and nothing to do with football. But I am sure there will be implacations for breaking a school rule. I am been told that #5 Locke, #20 Moore, and a 2 defensive lineman were involved, I am not sure what there names are. If this is accurate this is a major blow to the TRIBE. I am still trying to verify all of the information and check it out myself.

From what I understand in reference to the players being in trouble it is a violation of school rules and nothing to do with football. But I am sure there will be implacations for breaking a school rule. I am been told that #5 Locke, #20 Moore, and a 2 defensive lineman were involved, I am not sure what there names are. If this is accurate this is a major blow to the TRIBE. I am still trying to verify all of the information and check it out myself.