Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Yeah, you won't be hearing any excuses from me IF McMinn loses this game. We are going to be playing without a few key players, but discipline counts for whether a team is good or not just as much as their play on the field does. I still believe that the Tribe has a shot at winning this one, but the loss of 3 starters(so far) will make this just an even harder battle. If they win this one that will show a LOT about this team's character. So, if the Owl's pull off the win then I can't do anything, but tip my hat to them. thumb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GradfromtheNest settle down I was just pulling your leg, I have no interest in driving to Ooltewah to watch a practice session, I would rarther watch two worms wrestle. Are you implying that coach Gatewood needs that many plans to defeat McMinn? If they are as good as you say they are then McMinn might as well just stay home becuase we don't have a chance. Maybe Tennessee needs to come to Ooltewah Friday night, and I suppose you are going to say Ooltewah would be favored to win. Wake up son because reality is about to slap you in the face Friday night when McMinn comes to town.

On the McMinn County players getting in the trouble, half of it is true, #20 Robert Moore is in trouble and will not get to play the whole 1st game under TSSAA rules, so IMAOWL  TribeFan was not pulling anyone's leg!

825324393[/snapback]

So he is out for the whole game???? That is HUGE.....BTW, Keith Melton is no longer starting tomorrow. He is expected to still play the majority of the game. Also Devon Johnson is not scheduled to start but will still be the primary receiver and the main focus of new formations.

So he is out for the whole game???? That is HUGE.....BTW, Keith Melton is no longer starting tomorrow. He is expected to still play the majority of the game. Also Devon Johnson is not scheduled to start but will still be the primary receiver and the main focus of new formations.

825324582[/snapback]

this information could seriously affect the game... tribeguy(s) hows it coming along?

this information could seriously affect the game... tribeguy(s) hows it coming along?

825324621[/snapback]

As far as I know, there will be three starters out for this game. Of course Stansell, and Holland, and I'm not going to say the third player's name until I am 100% sure that he is out and for how long he will be out. I'm waiting to find out the whole entire scoop. The Tribe doesn't have practice until later on tonight, under the lights.

listen i dont know what you are talking about with Gatewood making up gameplans... i mean i love Ooltewah football but Gatewoods gameplans consist 6 of main options for a game:

1. run more than you pass, play tough d

2. run ALOT more than you pass, play tough d

3. (and this is where he gets "fancy") run SLIGHTLY more than you pass

4. pass the same as you run, play tough d

5. pass slightly more than you run, play tough d

6. (when he finally realises " oh sh*t! the other team is better than us") Throw it constantly but only use 3 different passing plays because the others just arent reliable enough, that way we can get intercepted, play tough d

so there you have it... im sure this is gonna be a good game... i personally choose gameplan 3! haha

listen i dont know what you are talking about with Gatewood making up gameplans... i mean i love Ooltewah football but Gatewoods gameplans consist 6 of main options for a game:

1. run more than you pass, play tough d

2. run ALOT more than you pass, play tough d

3. (and this is where he gets "fancy") run SLIGHTLY more than you pass

4. pass the same as you run, play tough d

5. pass slightly more than you run, play tough d

6. (when he finally realises " oh sh*t! the other team is better than us") Throw it constantly but only use 3 different passing plays because the others just arent reliable enough, that way we can get intercepted, play tough d

so there you have it... im sure this is gonna be a good game... i personally choose gameplan 3! haha

825324645[/snapback]

haha that sounds good... youve got all that figured out... it is gonna be a good game!!