Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Well since you like to call out my good friends, I'll call you out. Gimme3 is John Runyan, hes a freshman at McMinn County High School.

Maybe that will teach not to call people out. Tony, your lucky I've got your back. haha j/k

825319541[/snapback]

I really dont care if you tell them who i am. You are the one lying about playing football for 4 years. And african american, you are the same person as tony montana, everybody knows that, whats the point in acting like you are a friend of yourself?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont know if McMinn can pass or not. I mean it wasnt good agains Cumberland but still, it was wet and it was the Qb's first start

825319572[/snapback]

Owls are still young. But secondary looks OK. The LBs are so over aggressive trying to make tackles in the backfield they have problems getting back in the curl zones. This throws all the pressure on the secondary. Ooltewah has had good run LBs for the past few years. But none who cover pass well. But best Owls D in the Gatewood years. ;)

Edited by Old Skewl Jock

I am not overhyping Baylor. I aint even a Baylor fan i am just stating facts. bayrlor is really underrated this year.

825319583[/snapback]

That may be the case, but that doesn't mean McMinn is bad. I posted their running backs stats from last week. Trey Locke- 10 carries for 95 yards, Steven McBride-7 carries for 51 yards, and Trace McDermott- 3 carries for 73 yards. So, your telling me we are overhyping them? Most teams would kill to have 3 backs that can do what they can. I don't even think that the Cumberland game was their best effort.