Full NFL Predictions

Just thought it would be cool to make some predictions and see how close they are at the end of the season.

NFC

East

1. Philly- They win this division with ease.

2. New York- They have enough talent that it doens't matter who the QB is.

3. Washington- A year away from a return to the postseason.

4. Dallas- will be less than impressive. By the way Parcells is killing the team for the future it is either win very soon or not for a long time.

South

1. Carolina- They will be better than last year.

2. New Orleans- A dangerous team.

3. Atlanta- There offense may be good enough for them to leap the teams in front of them. The defense is still suspect.

4. Tampa Bay- The fall was hard and quick for this team.

North- Best division in football

1. Green Bay- Favre's talk of the Super Bowl is not without reason.

2. Minnesota- If the defense steps up they will be hard to stop.

3. Chicago- In three years this team will be a POWER.

4. Detroit- Added talent and will be better but in a tough division.

West

1. Seattle- Too much all around talent for the other teams in the divsion.

2. St. Louis- O-Line issues could cost this team.

3. San Francisco- Will be better than people believe.

4. Arizona- Not enough defensive talent to slow the others in this division.

AFC

East

1. New York- This year's turn around team.

2. New England- Too tough to repeat the way things are now.

3. Buffalo- If Bledsoe plays well they could surprise the whole league.

4. Miami- I have nothing good to say so I say nothing at all.

South

1. Indy- If they give him the rock James will be the league MVP in this his contract year.

2. Tennessee- Will be better and deeper than last year.

3. Jacksonville- The Vogue pick for the Super Bowl is in the wrong division for a huge jump.

4. Houston- They will continue to improve.

North

1. Baltimore- Excellant football team barring injuries.

2. Cincinatti- A year away from a push in the postseason.

3. Cleveland- They will score, but will they stop anyone?

4. Pittsburgh- As long as Maddux is they QB they will struggle

West

1. Kansas City- They will not lose a divison game.

2. San Diego- Laugh now becasue I will be right here. Brees will be this years Jon Kitna. Still only a .500 ballclub, but they will be better than last year.

3. Oakland- Old, but better than last year.

4. Denver- My favorite team, but they are in huge trouble. The O-line has looked terrible since the departure of Alex Gibbs (O-Line coach.) If Griffen is the #1 RB things are worse than even I thought. This may be Mike Shannahan's last year look for Gary Kubiak (long time O-Coordinator) to take over the reigns next year.

NFC playoffs:

Philly and Carolina will earn the byes, with Philly earning home field advantage because of a weak division.

Wild Card Round:

New Orleans at Green Bay- GB in a close one

Minnesota at Seattle- Minnesota in an upset.

Divisional Round:

Minnesota at Philly- Philly wins this one in OT.

Green Bay at Carolina- Carolina shows last year was no fluke.

Conference Championship:

Carolina at Philly- Carloina stops Philly in the NFC title again.

AFC playoffs

Baltimore and Kansas City earn the byes and KC earns home field throughout.

Wild Card Round:

Tennessee at New York- A close hard fought battle with Tennessee prevailing.

New England at Indy- With the dome rocking the Colts rock the Pats.

Divisional Round:

Tennessee at Kansas City- Fireworks from both teams offense, but the Titans find a way to win.

Indy at Baltimore- Ray Lewis and company are too much for Peyton.

Conference Championship

Tennessee at Baltimore- A toss up, the bitter cold proves just the small edge for Baltimore.

Super Bowl-

Baltimore vs. Carolina- The defenses are the most dominate in football, but Carolina's offense is primed for glory. Carolina by at least two scores.

You guys have heard of Miss Cleo, well by the end of the year when you see how accurate I have been you will all be calling me Mr. Leo.

:D

Edited by mynameis

i'm bored...so what the heck...

NFC

East

1. Philly- TO will tear it up...

2. Washington- Portis will have a great season if he stays healthy..

3. Dallas- still needs a QB

4. NY- still needs everything...

South

1. ATL- Vick comes back strong...lifts team...

2. Carolina- offense still a question to me...D is tough though..

3. N.O.- good...tough division though..

4. Tampa Bay- just no...

North- Best division in football

1. Minnesota- Culpepper, Moss, and Bennett will be the best 3some in the NFL

2. GB - Favre makes his last run..

3. Detroit - much improved...few more years...

4. Chicago - offense is just lacking..

West

1. STL- back on top in the division..

2. S.F.- will surprise alotta ppl..

3. Sea. - fluke..

4. Arizona- just not gonna happen..

AFC

East

1. N.E.- how can u go against them...

2. N.Y. - i thought martin looked pretty good in pre-s

3. Buffalo- just a decent team still..

4. Miami- ricky ruined them for awhile...

South

1. Indy- its their turn to shine...

2. Tennessee- strong team as always..

3. houston- could do more if it wasnt for TN and Ind.

4. Jack. - still needs work..

North

1. Baltimore- Ray lewis and deion on one team...whoa...too much..

2. Cincinatti- palmer will impress...

3. Cleveland- they just dont have it...

4. Pittsburgh- they really just dont have it...

West

1. Kansas City- offense is just too tough...

2. oakland- old boys make a lil noise..

3. den. -gonna struggle a little...

4. S.D. - they r jus gonna stink again...LD is all they got...

NFC playoffs:

MN home field...philly gets a bye...

Wild Card Round:

STL vs wash. - portis shines... wash. wins...

GB vs. ATL- favre pulls a few tricks...GB wins...

Divisional Round:

wash. vs. MN- vikings too tough...win by 14

Green Bay vs. philly- philly ends their season...wins by 10

Conference Championship:

philly vs. MN - Mcnabb and Co. finally make it....win by 3

AFC playoffs

Ind. gets home field...N.E. gets a bye

Wild Card Round:

balt. vs. TN- balt. steps it up...they win...

cinci vs. KC- ends bengals dreams...

Divisional Round:

balt. vs. Ind. - O vs. D....O wins this one...ind. by 17

Kc vs. N.E. - K.C. gets it done....win by 7...

Conference Championship

KC vs. Indy- peyton steps into the role of greatness...indy wins by 10

Super Bowl-

philly vs. indy - like i said...peyton takes over...last minute drive...wins his superbowl mvp...indy wins by 6

well thats that... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
St. Louis vs. Indianapolis in the Super Bowl, If I get bored I'll do the rest later. :huh:

825334034[/snapback]

I wish I had your optimism, GB, but I think the Rams will be one of the biggest disappointments of the NFL this year.

Martz has practically ignored the offensive line since he took over, and I don't think the defense is good enough to carry the team again like it did last year. The front four is somewhere between bad and terrible, the linebackers have fallen off a bit, the corners aren't good unless the 89-year-old Aeneas Williams moves there, and he's a question mark in terms of durability.

They really messed up when they gave Martz any control over personnel. Charley Armey did a great job building the championship team, but they changed to giving Martz the final say.

How has parcells gone with a win very soon or not for a long time...heres some examples that disprove that.

1-Didn't sign a veteran RB like Duce Staley or Dillon (who asked to be traded there) instead he drafted Julius Jones. Garrison Hearst also comes to mind.

2-Speaking of Jones...how did he get him? He got him by trading away his first round pick for a third and a first round pick the next year...If he was trying to win now...why didn't he take that first round pick and run with it. He could have easily just drafted an impact player and let that be that. First rounders usually tend to play right away or contribute as opposed to individuals picked in third or fourth round.

3-He didnt get a veteran quarterback like Kerry Collins or Garcia. He specifically said he didn't draft Collins because he was afraid that it would interfere with the development of his other quarterbacks. Instead he traded for the future by taking Drew Henson who is no where near ready to play.

4-He didn't sign a veteran CB like Woodson, McKenzie, Winfield, Vincent, Taylor, Springs, McCallister (I can add more to that list)... You would think he would do that especially after deciding not to resign last years starting cornerback. This is a major problem for the team considering that Culpepper threw 5 TDs against us...

5-He continues to try and develop Brady James at OLB even though Dexter Coakley has gone to the pro-bowl more than once...You would think a second round player who has never started at LB wouldn't start over a veteran Pro Bowler.

6-He drafted a TE who he later cut...its interesting he cut a TE who would have definitely been behind Witten and Dan Campbell. Why would he do that? Unless he was thinking the kid could come in eventually and do well and unseat those

7-His other draft picks were a guard and a tackle. Considering the Cowboys have two all pros on their offensive line (you guessed it..they are a guard and a tackle) why would he do something like that unless he was building for the future. One of the lineman is now out for the season and the other one was inactive for the first game (doesn't sound like a gamebreaker to me).

The Cowboys were around 6 million under the salary cap so I'm sure they guys.

could have afforded to sign some of those players...

I can go on and give other examples but I really just don't feel like it...I don't agree with that statement...nor do I agree the Cowboys will be 4th in the NFC East..they have beaten the Skins 12 of the last 13 meetings and they can easily do it again. The Giants look horrible...the achilles heal of the Cowboys is pass defense and that is what the Vikings and Eagles are great at. The Cowboys will probably go 10-6 with losses to the Vikes, Eagles (2), at Seattle, at GB, and go 2-1 versus the Skins twice and Ravens...although they could theoretically win both of those. That puts them at 10-6...although maybe they go 9-7...if they stay healthy they will be fine.

P.S. It's going to be tough for Carolina to do real well when they only return two starters from last years team...and one of those two is playing a completely new position...its called left tackle, one of the most important in all of football.

Since your predictions were before the season, I won't even get in to the Steve Smith situation which is murky at best. I think Davis will have a really bad season...he has never played a 16 game schedule and I doubt he can hold up...Your team is in trouble with Muhammad is your number one receiver.

I'll say GB/Seattle and NE.