Craziest fans

J_Rock44

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siegel by far has the craziest fans around the midstate, even with a winless football team, they had about the largest group of loyal tailgaters/student section at every game, riverdale has very large crowds, but they are not crazy, the reason they are not is because the games are all over by halftime, with riverdale winning big

I think their gonna be good this year and in the future. I mean when do we have a BAD team. We consistently go to the playoffs and I think that will continue. As far as the new coaching staff. A lot of them have been at McMinn for a while and are just now starting to run things. Daugherty's been there for 8 years and Coach Walker has been there for 8 seasons as well, so they both know the system. The thing that I know will be true about Daugherty, is that he is a VERY proffesional coach and will have the team well disciplined. Look at the incident with Nigel last week. That won't ever happen again. You can count on that.

I've talked to Nigel, and he continues saying that it was an accident. I think its a shame that the school wouldn't ask for an appeal. What do you think?? As for the coaching staff, I think that McMinn should've tried to pass a couple of more times. What was it 9 attempts??? That isn't enough.

Edited by J_Rock44

It was just six attempts actually. Remember though that the ball was wet, we were running the ball very well, and we were up to an early lead and didn't need to increase the risk of a turnover considering how sloppy the conditions were. Yeah I'm not going to get into a judgment call about Nigel, maybe he did or maybe he didn't either way it was unfortunate for him and the team.

last year it was all about the tailgate partying and such..........but that was with a team that had 0 starters with any previus varsity experience, 1st year school that should have played a jv schedule but came into the league on a contract year they had no chance of winning a game.......this year however is a different story, the students are extremely excited to see a team that will be competitive in 5a winning as many as 3 to 5 games which is huge for them considering last year they were outscored a total of about 478 to 62 or something like that

last year it was all about the tailgate partying and such..........but that was with a team that had 0 starters with any previus varsity experience, 1st year school that should have played a jv schedule but came into the league on a contract year they had no chance of winning a game.......this year however is a different story, the students are extremely excited to see a team that will be competitive in 5a winning as many as 3 to 5 games which is huge for them considering last year they were outscored a total of about 478 to 62 or something like that

825312278[/snapback]

What school are you talking about?