Loretto and Collinwood

sinjin

Well, you ask him yourself what he runs, and by the looks of it tonight, he did pretty well. Had his almost 50 yard touchdown run where he outran all of Collinwood's secondary not been called back, he would have had well over 200 yards rushing tonight, but he got it done with 174 and 2 TD's. So, you can ask him what you want, but Im telling you now...he's one of my best friends (as are the other individuals I have mentioned), and I have witnessed all of them, MYSELF, run those times. And it seemed like yall assumed tonight, and I even told yall not to....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job pety where have u been the last three years thats what i thought so just leave it be.And if the kid does run a 4.5 or whatever ill be looking for him on TV in a couple of years.Good job to the lorreto players.

Scottie Rich #3

One more thing , until u get into the winning catagory over collinwood just be quite pety i mean u still have two more games to go i am not going to say that will be a long time cause well the way its looking it will be in two years but hey what do i know just wait until ten to start dawging collinwood

Your right muffin speed does kill and if u dont have it, u will get killed, not saying anything bad about collinwood but what i think i know is they are not all that fast this year( and i am for sure that if i am wrong or even if i am not i will be corrected)but muffin strength punishes u have to have both to be real good and we had that the four years i was there and they had it last year but collinwood is slowly going to back to its old self as it was in 98.Things are good for us little public schools for a period and then it declines but hey one day collinwood will rise again.Collinwoods biggest problem is that it dosent have a role player this year that everyone can look up to.We had Ward so i mean we had a good leader, they just dont have someone they can look to for a big play.But hey give it about 3-4 years we'll be back in action.I truelly hope i am wrong but i give collinwood 5 wins this year I HOPE I AM WRONG.Good luck to all the football players and Coach Statom, just forget about this loss and move on thats all u can do.

Scottie Rich #3

Collinwood is not declining. Scotty, you dont know crap about the Trojans this year, so do us a favor and leave your philosophy somewhere else. As far as a leader, I think Dixon is doing just fine. Boy, one loss and Collinwood is horrible. You obviously werent at the game, it could have gone either way. Turnovers and penalties strapped both teams. Not to mention the second half monsoon the teams had to endure. Congrats to the Mustangs. thumb

Thanks, Greenman. I thought that Cwood played as hard as anyone and gave it their all. As I said before, Jacob Dixon was very impressive and showed a lot of guts. I wasnt trying to put down or bash Cwood at all, (although you seemed to take it that way, Superman28) I think they are a very talented team this year and have mass potenial.

Petey Miller#47

P.s.-Superman28....there is such a thing as spellcheck on these forums, and stop living in the past man. Its not healthy. thumb

Oh yeah dont worry about me Brian i will give my opinion just as everyone else does.And no i dont think dixon is the leader u think he is,he is a good leader but if u dont know what i am talking about then u need to leave your philosophy out of it.Dixon is a good player and a good leader but he is not the leader i am talking about, i think u know what i am talking about and if u dont then u need to check yourself. I mean come on.And brian your right i dont know crap about them i am just going from what i hear.Ben Daugherty from lorreto said that they stink this year and yall lost to them so i mean i am just going by ear as most of the people on hear do.I hope Collinwood goes the rest of the season and dont lose a game i am just saying that in my opinion they r going down hill.I hope not though.I wish u would read all of my post before writing.And petey come on living in the past would be bad for yall i mean yall never beat us right so i can see why u wouldnt want to live in the past.I mean if u r not to young than im sure u played against me.Also about yalls forty times no i dont believe that cause yall said that wesly bosheers i think was his name ran like a 4.3 4.4 and jacob victory ran him down from behind and jacob ran like a 4.55 i think that was his best time so no i dont believe it.

Scottie Rich#28

Scotty, when are you going to call me? ;) What kind of leader are you talking about? I bet you and Ben sign autographs for each other, then talk about how much your old schools are hurting without you.lol I never hear anyone else from the Ward era saying the things you say. How do you think the players feel when they see you posting crap like "Collinwood is going down" or "They dont have talent or leadership". Thats why no one around here likes you man. You think no one compares to you. Superman, huh. Even thats conceded. I regret all the times I took up for you with my in-laws. Call me!!

LOL...No one likes me huh!!!I guess im the one that is conceded and I know i may say that the team is going down but hey i want them to win as bad as u do, maybe it will make the players do better if they see that , it might help them.Brian u know just as well as i do that i am the least conceded person u probably know. I know i talk alot of crap on here but u know me better than that Brian.If u want to talk then u will e-mail me cause i havent really got time to talk with class and football and everything.And about the taking up for me i am sure i have taken up for u as much as u have me.If u want to know what i am talking about e-mail me and i will tell u.About the conceded thing u can ask anyone i have ever played against i am not conceded.I do talk alot of crap but it goes no futher than that.Maybe u didnt see all the times i put Good luck to the trojans..................I guess u just didnt read alll of that

Scottie Rich#28