GRACE ACADEMY

turkishdrummer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, even though the grace girls arent doing that well, i believe the grace guys will hold their own. we lost 2 players that were actually good in matt barry and emelio. besides that, we are returning everyone i doubt we will stink.i believe ooltewah lost a lot more and since we beat yall last year, if we play this year itll probably turn out the same.

Grace, you shouldnt be talking,who do you play...?  i wonder what would happen if they played Baylor JP2 or CCS, Oh wait you already did play CCS, AND got killed my bad, good luck this season....yeah thats what i thought

825334310[/snapback]

Look at the posts - Grace isn't talking. Only the very first post claims to be a Grace girl. How many girls would call themselves turkishdrummer and have Davy Crockett or Daniel Boone for their icon? It took several posts before someone (bleedingmascara) determined it was guy. Most of the talk in this post is from guys with a "next year" we'll get you. I guess they can't wait for the boys soccer message board to open up. The Grace girls aren't posting and just want to play soccer. Get real people, it's a small school with barely enough to field a soccer team. They play with a lot of heart and every once in a while have a little success. Get over it and let high school sports be fun and competitive. Save the trash talking for the field.

Look at the posts - Grace isn't talking.  Only the very first post claims to be a Grace girl.  How many girls would call themselves turkishdrummer and have Davy Crockett or Daniel Boone for their icon?  It took several posts before someone (bleedingmascara) determined it was guy. Most of the talk in this post is from guys with a "next year" we'll get you.  I guess they can't wait for the boys soccer message board to open up.  The Grace girls aren't posting and just want to play soccer.  Get real people, it's a small school with barely enough to field a soccer team.  They play with a lot of heart and every once in a while have a little success.  Get over it and let high school sports be fun and competitive.  Save the trash talking for the field.

825337620[/snapback]

Good post SoccerPop! Get 'er done! thumb

how do you know im not a guy...?! :D

825339722[/snapback]

im just trying to get things started... soccerpop - dont get to worked up bout it...oh and i dont play soccer any more so i can no longer "save the trash talk for the field" sry if i offended you GRACE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Edited by B-PHAT#8