Camden at McKenzie Week #2

MrGoodwrench

I would really recommend not talking about this game until after Friday's football game.

To be honest with you @38320, me being a Rebel fan for nearly 2 decades, I couldn't even tell you how many times McKenzie has beaten Camden, but I bet its not as high as many people might think.

Ducky is hanging around aint he? Maybe he can give a rough estimate.

Edited by BigDMcK

I would really recommend not talking about this game until after Friday's football game.

To be honest with you @38320, me being a Rebel fan for nearly 2 decades, I couldn't even tell you how many times McKenzie has beaten Camden, but I bet its not as high as many people might think.

825315097[/snapback]

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

You are right about not talking about Camden till after Friday.....

You better hope your players aren't thinking about Camden...Because I guarantee you OCCHS hasn't even thought about Ripley yet..... thumb

825315097[/snapback]

Camden-McKenzie Winner/Last 20 Years

84-86 Teams did not play

87 Mc Kenzie, 88 Mc Kenzie, 89 Camden, 90 Camden,

91-94 Teams did not play

95 Camden, 96 Camden,

97-03 McKenzie has won seven in a row.

Last 20 years McKenzie 9, Camden 4, No Game Played 7,

Largest margin of victory for McKenzie: 1999 57-0

Largest margin of victory for Camden: 1990 20-0

Edited by @38320

38320 is this a sign Camden is backing off all that talk before the Jamboree over in Huntingdon. I seen alot of post Camden was going to win 6aa region after whoopin up on the Dogs. Are you thinking McKenzie is going to light up the Lion 's "D".

825315118[/snapback]

Camden had a bad jamboree and won 14-0 over a very good team. To me that is a good sign. I know McKenzie will light up the scoreboard on the Camden D. I also know this is the best, deepest Camden team we have put on the field in several, I mean several, years. I'm looking for a great game at McKenzie.

Camden is talking alot of trash this year, can they back it up? Can McKenzie find a run game in time to defeat the Lions? Is this game for #2 in Region as many think?

Riverside may have a say. Let the talk begin!!!!!!!!!!!

825315033[/snapback]

The stands will be full when the Camden Lions visit the McKenzie Rebels. No one should sell Camden short this year with the outstanding running back they have and McKenzie isn't short for a running back either. Should be a good game with the winner nailing down #2 in the region, don't believe Huntingdon will be beat this year in West TN.