CPA-Riverdale Pictures are Posted

gr8smiles

yep....I'll have to check my archives

You may not like my angles too much....Landers long runs, qb sacks, Travis going long, etc.

I'll have to see what I have left....these things eat hard drive space...I may could post them to my Shutterfly site and give you a couple of days to order some, then take them back down...but it may be next week before I can get to it...check the CoachT photo gallery...some should be there still

yep....I'll have to check my archives

You may not like my angles too much....Landers long runs, qb sacks, Travis going long, etc.

I'll have to see what I have left....these things eat hard drive space...I may could post them to my Shutterfly site and give you a couple of days to order some, then take them back down...but it may be next week before I can get to it...check the CoachT photo gallery...some should be there still

825316111[/snapback]

I have all of the pictures from last years game against Collinwood if you can't find them.

thumb

very nice pics. I usually struggle to get enough light on night games. Is the lighting that good for your games or is mine bad? I have to overcompensate to get enough light and can hardly get anything keepable after half time. See my Warren county game pictures at

http://www.coacht.com/gallery/gallery.cfm?GalleryID=2652

825316181[/snapback]

You might need faster lenses....aperture 2.8 or smaller

Maybe faster ISO...I shoot 1600 at most high school games...some 800 before dark...last night was all 1600

Shutter speed needs to be 350 or above...usually as fast as you can get with the other two variables as mentioned above....

I don't use flash because it produces more variables and can be tough to control

I do have some Collinwood pics, I'll post them to my CPA page when I can....