Campbell County wins opener!

GoVols13

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to Campbell County. They made the bigger plays and we didn't. Both defenses played a great game, its just we had no offense at all. It was the worst I've ever seen it. But good luck to Campbell County on down the road. You all are better then what a lot of people give you credit for. Come on 'Canes beat Powell next week!! Go 'Canes!!!

CCHS defeats Morristown East 9-0

Great defensive game overall, all points were scored by CCHS defense.

825316574[/snapback]

I listened to it on the radio. To me it sounded like once Mo-East figured out that the Cougars were no threat throwing the ball they pretty much kept Johnson at bay. But the score should have been at least 28-0 in favor of the Cougars. The Cougars seemed to be having he same problems they had last year when they got into the red zone. That problem was not being able to put the ball in the end zone. In the post game show Wells said that at half-time the refs told him that they (the refs) made a bad call on calling back Johnson's TD.

I think what you will see with Jeff county is alot of men in the box daring CCHS to throw the ball. TRN just reported, and confirmed by TSSAA that Rhea County upset Jefferson County 20-13.

CCHS may well beat Jeff County, then follow up with a thumping of Clinton. This really could be a banner year for the Cougars. But I'm telling you it was the defense that won this game on this night.

Congrats to the players, they deserve it.

This had to be the worst offense game plan I every seen. East offense line

miss block all night, our young QB gave campbell co their 9 point. We looked like

we have never play offense at all. What kind of play calling did we have

tonight. This had to be coach smith worst game he had every called. Why do

you have a Young QB throw the ball out of you endzone? the defense was

playing great, run 3 plays and punt! East defense will be even better when

blake & wilson get back. The offense only has one place to go, and that's

up. The defense will need too be great, because we have no offense.