Portland - Macon County

Longestyard

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Bad So Sad <_< So are you gonna get to travel up to Macon Co to see the game Friday night or are you gonna hold a vigil at work by the radio? I figure it will be a packed stadium Friday night..

Last Friday at Westmoreland, Macon Co. filled the visitor stands (well half the band was in there too) and they went to the Home stands and took up a great deal there and the rest of us silly people stood all night (yes I was one of the silly ones). This Friday..I will happily be sitting down somewhere...might be on the 50 yard line itself but I will be sitting! :lol:

Hey Protland and Macon play good, Good luck to both teams!! But remember yall both got to take on the owls

Thanks for the Good Luck...And we take one game at a time..Owls ain't even being thought about this weekend by us..We'll cross that bridge later..

But Good Luck to the Owls in their game too and remember you gotta take us both on too :P

although my blood runs blue. i want to wish both teams good luck ,and a clean ,safe game. TIGERS: YA'LL HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH, YOUR A NEW TEAM THIS YEAR AND ALTHOUGH THERE WERE SOME MISTAKES MADE, IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THE GAME, LEARNING FROM THEM, THEN ALL WAS NOT LOST. SO PLAY HARD, WITH YOUR HEART AND MIND THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AND ALWAYS BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISH. ;) CANT WAIT TO SEE THE GAME...

KITTY KAT WHERE YOU AT?? LOL

Too Bad So Sad  :D  So are you gonna get to travel up to Macon Co to see the game Friday night or are you gonna hold a vigil at work by the radio? I figure it will be a packed stadium Friday night..

Last Friday at Westmoreland, Macon Co. filled the visitor stands (well half the band was in there too) and they went to the Home stands and took up a great deal there and the rest of us silly people stood all night (yes I was one of the silly ones).  This Friday..I will happily be sitting down somewhere...might be on the 50 yard line itself but I will be sitting!  ;)

825322380[/snapback]

I don't know for sure if I'll be there, but I'm hoping to. There's nothing silly about standing and watching high school football. My son and I have stood in the endzone at Portland for several years and if I get to go Friday, I'm sure I'll stand in the endzone at MC. (If they'll let me) :D I know I don't have to work, so chances are very good that I'll be there. thumb

B)

PPride do you really think that it will get ugly? ;)  I believe that this game will be a close match no matter who the winner is.

825322996[/snapback]

After the way the guys played last week, I'm sure Coach Perry has put into their heads not to look that bad again! (I'm sure you know what I mean.) So, to answer your question........yes, I do think that it could get ugly. It all depends on how MC reacts to our scheme both on offense and defense. I'm sure they were unhappy with their showing last week as well and they don't want to lose this week. We will see come Friday night.

:D

I also think this game could very possibly get ugly. Remember last year it also got pretty ugly. And PPride they wont let u stand in the endzone unless that's the only place left to stand. I am going against what all has been said about my Tigers and I will say Macon 24 Portland 21. We once again have a good kicker this year and the game is being played in the Jungle. So I will give my edge to the Tigers. As well as the Panthers we did not look good last Friday nite...therefore we will not want to look as bad. I think we will see two totally different teams this Friday night. I hope all of ya'll from Panther Country have a safe trip to the Jungle ya'll be careful and I will see you at the game! GO TIGERS....Good Luck to both teams....

P.S. Why are there people on here from other teams talking smack about teams that mean nothing to them? Don't they have their own thread...or is there's not good enough so they come and talk on ours to make them feel better ...and esecially since they know nothing about the two teams..Mr 02~<Muffin....and GO OWLS!

Hey MRSTIGERFAN.. I am here :o

PPRide..Hope ya get to come to the game & don't have to work..and like Chad said endzones are mostly off limits (unless it is really packed) And if they have the train horn like last year...you don't want to stand there..It is right behind the goal post and will blow your eardrums out...

tnchad.. I heard the kicker year was rocketing that ball through the goalpost on every kick for 45 mins straight never missed a one..Heard some more about him too..but we will leave that as a surprise.. :P