AE vs Fulton

Falcon2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait and see the students at the game the only thing inside a roadrunner's head besides a beat down will be us :huh: And we will be in the stands thumb

825324063[/snapback]

Of course you will be in the stands, I mean where else will you be? :huh:

Now saying Fulton will beat AE down is the best JOKE I heard to today. Do you have anymore? I'm sure plenty others want to laugh too

My question to you is, when's the last time Fulton "Beat Down" AE in a football game?

2003 scores

Game 1 AE 25-Fulton 7

Playoff Game Fulton 12 AE 6 in OT

2002 Score

Fulton 14 AE 13

2001 Score

AE 23 Fulton 0

Now who's beating who down?

:D

Of course you will be in the stands, I mean where else will you be?  :huh:

Now saying Fulton will beat AE down is the best JOKE I heard to today.  Do you have anymore?  I'm sure plenty others want to laugh too

My question to you is, when's the last time Fulton "Beat Down" AE in a football game? 

2003 scores 

Game 1  AE 25-Fulton 7

Playoff Game  Fulton 12  AE 6 in OT

2002 Score

Fulton 14  AE 13

2001 Score

AE 23  Fulton 0

Now who's beating who down? 

:huh:

825324154[/snapback]

Well AE Roadrunner... It is not a matter of beating a team down, it is a matter of winning the big game... This game will be close... I say the score will be within 8 points... Fulton wins by 8...

Edited by ShaneC

If you really want to know Fulton isn't on AE's level yet. I mean, they have won 2 of the last 3 meetings but the overall record vs AE is just out of hand. AE is just to much for Fulton.

Oh yeah, the AE car flags will be flying high in the Fulton zone today, tomorrow, and Saturday. It's hard to be a ROADRUNNER!!!

I'm listening to a sports talk show 850 AM and someone called in and said AE 28 Fulton 10. Then a Fulton fan called in and said "ALL AE fans need to watch out for T. Cobb" Boy these sports talk shows are good! Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Tyron have a not so good game last week? We'll see what T.Cobb has and A. Ham has come tomorrow.

GO AE

You don't have to explain anything to them Boorelly.  They are forgetting that Elliot attended AE.  They are forgetting AE knows Elliot's weakness.  Just let them think what they want about E. Bish.  We AE peeps know what's in store for him.  I've talked with someone assoicated with Fulton and that person said that they feel for Elliot because they know AE will be looking to knock his block off.  So my advice to Elliot is, drink plenty of that pickle juice because those head hunters :ph34r: are looking for ya Friday!!!! 

Boorelly, are you going to sit on the 50 with all the CoachT peeps?  I know I'm going to be outnumber but I'm still going to be supporting my boys among the Fulton faithful.

825321105[/snapback]

TCboy 59, what's a BOWOUT? :)

DaFultonboy3, you know I'll be there cheering for my boys and there haven't been so much trash talking going on this year but I'll be doing some tomorrow. Win or Lose I won't make any excuses. One of my teams motto was, "Winners take the Pain and Losers Make Excuses" So I won't be making any excuses because I'll be on the winning side.

Rob, that's the best team in the WORLD! TO the game, being close friends to Mike Capps, I'll know you'll be cheering for Fulton. I mean, that's just what you do when you're good with Mike.

Notsin11- Yeah you're right about E. Bish. But isn't he just now coming off an injury? I hope he's not rushing his recovery just to play in this game. But I wish E. Bish the best of luck, but I can't wait to see what he's going to do in that basketball uniform for the Falcons. Also Notsin11, explain to me how you get 22 points? I mean, Fulton don't have a field goal kicker oh yeah my former basketball player is the punter/kicker but like I said, Fulton don't have a field goal kicker :D so how do you get 22 points?

Now to all the players and coaches of both teams, I wish you all the best of luck and have a good clean game. As Marvin Gaye would sing, "LET's GET IT ON!"

GO AE!!!

OK. Who has the bragging rights from last year?

AE for beating Fulton in September or Fulton for winning the playoff game and sub sequentially the state?

825323922[/snapback]

Of course the FALCONS have the braggin rights from last year & the year before that! And we plan on keepin them! Are you comin to the game Splains?

Don't bother bringin me no AE stickers, Roadrunner! Ain't nothin blue & red going on me or anything that belongs to me! :lol:

I'll see ya on the 50 - I hope you got some ear plugs - just ask ShaneC! ! ! !

Just over 10 hours 'til kickoff!

GOOOOO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4