Mt. Pleasant vs. Columbia Academy

Handles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the invite, benchwarmer, but i'll be enjoying my club seats at the titans game this friday. you should be grateful for ca and zion....... they are probably the only privates you'll ever beat! hey, i heard mpmiddleschool has discovered soccer......welcome to this century!! can't wait to see soccer goals on mphs football field.....hahaha, i'm sure that'll rub some die hard rat towners raw!!

how long ago was it that rat town went 0-10?? how soon we forget

825321986[/snapback]

Rat town? How original. But NO......The 0-10 season will not soon be forgotten. Most of the players that were on the team that year are the same ones that are there this year. Believe me, they remember! Thats why they are determined to not let a season like that happen again!!! Through maturity, hard work and dedication we seem to be on the right track now. thumb Go Tigers~~

Common CA! I have never liked CA when it comes to sports, but i will say i respect CA and their athletics. It makes no sense bringing up the past. 0-10 or whatever. From what i have seen through the years both MP and CA have had up and down years so it does no good to bring up the past because each team could bring up negatives about each others past! About the PRESENT, everyone would agree Mp is the favorite. No matter who the favorite is, you still have to play the game. CA could beat MP, it would be a huge upset. A few early turnovers and early scores for CA and MP could be in trouble. IF MP goes into this game hungry and knowing the rivalry between the two then they should have enough hunger to take CA to the WOODSHED!!

My Prediction:

MP in a close game in the first half but break it open in the second half.

MP-42

CA-13

HEY AINQUS!! when was the last time cwood beat a private school? your just on here trying to start because cwood is going to get their butts handed to them by MP!! besides when we went 0_10 we had dugger has a coach thats not saying much!! but we will see.rat town thats pretty good coming from somebody who town don't even have mickiedees very good REDNECK!! ;)

Edited by bottomline

There is absolutely no reason why Mt. Pleasant should not win this game. The fact that this thread is as popular as it is is a joke! Mt. Pleasant is bigger, faster, and stronger than CA. And we all know that this is what truly matters. The bigger, faster, stronger teams always wins right? The rest of the region might as well lay down and GIVE Coach Smith and the boys the region title now and save their teams from embarrassment. The Tigers have more athletes than just about everyone in 1A, heck, why don't we just start them in the playoffs now and get it over with. CA will be just another speed bump in the path of the Tigers state championship run. I hear the Tigers growling, and I hear the Bulldogs whining. Come on, seriously when is Mt. Pleasant gonna play a REAL TEAM??? :blink: