HAPPY VALLEY AT ELIZABETHTON - SEPT 10

Scoutman

well its about that time this whole week has been great for our team ive never seen us with this much intensity and it pumps u up more and kinda annoys ya when we had to listen to betsy over the pa system for 2 hours straight today during practice i truly believe were ready i expect this one to be the best game in this area tommorow night

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three "BIG" ones tonight for Upper East Tennessee.

1. DB at Oak Ridge. I'll go with DB

2. Tn. High at Science Hill. The Vikings have this one

3. Happy Valley at Elizabethton. Unless an early change is made offensively for Betsy ( the offense is too sluggish), the Warriors will win 21-17.

Edited by TellTheTruth2004

didn't get to see the game, but heard the play by play on the radio, Sound like the Betsy defense won the game,, Did either QB every complete a pass. Heard a few but heard alot more missed or overthrown. From the radio, HV QB's favorite receivers were Boys in Orange and Black...and the Betsy QB could not hit any one.. Eliz 23 H,V 0 Hard to believe the second team in the state score no points.. Unaka almost blew one like Lunsford last year... Up 31-6, Kings had the ball with 2 min. down by 14 and marching.. but an intercept ended the run and the game.. good game, Unaka 3-0 Look out Landers....

etsportsman, you gotta be kidding man. If they let King's Academy almost come back and win then Unaka is more pathetic than I thought. There is only one King around here, and I could line up against the kings academy by myself and win brother. The last time someone said "watch out landers", Unaka got drilled and sent to the house. Don't compare king's academy to CAK, dude.

Elizabethton game kinda surprised me, but I had a feeling it could happen. Happy Valley has proven that they are overrated. Very much undeserving of their No. 2 ranking. Hammering teams like Erwin, NG, and WG shouldn't get you a No. 2 ranking. And then being shut out by a team that couldn't even win the state playing 1-A ball. You all kinda get the picture, eh? :o

Best team in the area could be Sullivan East.

Boy was I wrong, but i wasn't by myself. What a defensive display. The whole unit. If Betsy can keep easing up the level of play everygame and get a more balanced offense, they could finish pretty descent. Need to try #8 at QB. Expand the offense. Nice safey work too by #5 and #8. Happy Valley just didn't look to be "in" the game mentally. Not sharp at all, especially on the run defense and that surprised me. The Warriors will still be a 8-2 team, I think. Good hard clean game.