Cloudland Football

TheIceMan

King, as much as you talk, why don't you coach? You obviously would not have let cloudland football get in this position. Oh yeah, it's because you didn't even play that much. Was it your senior year when daddy lusford felt sorry for you and let you play a little bit. You say your at the weight room and around the field so much, I'm just going to start calling you RADIO. What's funny now is how the teams whom last year you called weak are so good now. If I recall correctly, you said that each of the teams you played last year were pathetic. If those teams are so pathetic, what's that make you after losing to them now.

I don't want to hear it about the school for the deaf and special ed, blah, blah, blah. You guys lost to appalachia. Their worse than hurley, va. I'd like to see what happens with north greene this week.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anybody from Unaka has gotten on here to talk too much trash. I think they are trying to focus on one game at a time, which is what is really important.

Abe & King, you need to remember that everyone that reads your posts are hoping and praying for Cloudland to lose EVERY game, but everybody needs to remember that the real players are just kids and need your support and encouragement. If you guys continue to rag on these kids, It's not going to help their cause. We all know of your past accomplishments King and that's the past, you need to focus on this year's Cloudland team and help them, not consistently trash them.

Good Luck to the players and coaches at Cloudland.

Edited by hayseed

The teams I said were pathetic were Unaka, Cosby, North Greene, and Jellico. By the way, we played Rye Cove, not Appalachia. So get your information straight before you get on here running your lil' Ranger pie hole. You don't know anything about Rye Cove or Appalachia. You are just responding because you are too dumb to think before you respond! We haven't played any of the pathetic teams, yet. We ain't no good, but ya'lls coaches have yellow streaks running down their back. You drop half your schedule to play handicapped teams, so you can feel good about winning. The truth is that you all are cowards, not winners. :lol::lol:

Edited by King of Landers

King, oops! I'm sorry Radio, I do believe Unaka is 2-0, with 45 players this year, and Cloudland is what? 0-3 with 30 to 35 players out. Winning breeds success, and y'all aint winning. If getting drilled by hampton 28-6 which could have been worse had Hampton not started subbing on Defense. or the Sullivan East pounding is considered success, than your the most successful team in the state. However the big schedule, means nothing except it has already made you 0-3, Now every body knows all that matters is what happens in the conference, and you have North Greene coming so how bout focusing on them instead of Unaka. Because, if you dont the Landers could wind up 0-4, 0-1 in conf. Dusty Neal is expected back and he gave Happy Valley fits until his injury occured. The Landers should play with them pretty well, but if you keep looking ahead to the future, the present could be very costly!!!!!!!!!

Big gamer, are you ready, you ready, you ready to get trounced by Holefield this week!

And whirlwind, your mind must be in a whirl cause the schedule means everything. We went 10-0 in 1999 and got drilled by Harriman in the playoffs who went 6-4. The tougher schedule will play into the Landers hands, my friend. You all chose to run from your enemies. Until Unaka returns those teams to their schedule, they will always be considered a losing program. I bet Radio could have scored on you all! B)B):rolleyes:

The only problem with Cloudland this year is they have no heart. When ever Hampton beat them they all started walking with there heads down. That is not Cloudland football. No matter how bad you get beat you always walk off the field with your head up and continue to knock the crap out of people. As for Unaka they are sorry pieces of crap and always will be. REmember in 98 you guys played half your varsity in jv games trying to hurt cloudlands underclassmen that show a lack off class in anybody book

I agree with articback. I play for cloudland and I also noticed that we hung our heads when we got beat by hamton and I think some of the people in the community hung their heads along with us. But this last Friday we played with heart both ways but we kept on making mistakes on the offensive side of the ball.

Edited by Fat Man #61

We have had a few quite but alot of them have came back out for the team in the past weak or two. We have also had a few new people that just started this year and have never played before in their life. But all of them are backs we only have six lineman capable of blocking anybody and three of the starting five on offense go both ways and we have to play as hard as we can because we don't have the size that we had on the line last year. But none of our lineman have quit we are still trying to get some of the other big guys in our school to play there are quite a few of them that could actually be pretty good if they would play.

Edited by Fat Man #61