Coalfield v.s. Harriman

tightend5

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone from Oneida would know if a ball came from Wal-Mart.  They have one.  That is rare for a small class A town.

825330749[/snapback]

So what you are saying is Oneida, a small town with a small Class A school has a Walmart and would recognize a ball from that store more quickly than a team that doesn't have Walmart. Hmmm, Walmart usually locates where a good population exists and can support a store. Hmmmm? McDonald's does the same. Strange, Greenback doesn't have those retail outlet's, Oakdale or Sunbright doesn't, and I know Coalfield doesn't. Could our friends in Oneida really be closer to 2a than 1a? Based on the local economy there are indications that there is a larger population in that town than the others, why doesn't it translate to the school?

So my seacret haz ben let out.  I got them thar futbawls everybawdy's ben tawlkin abowt frum Hammer's in Clinton.  They had a train wreck sell adder a derailment, an I picked up a wagen load of em.

825330872[/snapback]

I think there was a train wreck in Lancing and near Oneida about two weeks ago. Bet that is where they were got from. I'll have to ask my pal from Norfolk/Southern, Casey Jones, if he know about this.

festus r u the team mascut? i mean u talk about goatfield like u play 4 them or sumthing. i tell u what u ride that donkey n lead them goatfiled boyz on the fild and hhs will take care of dem. i say it want even b close just like at fartburg. i say the devils 35 goatfild 0. mikel paul better get ready to take some hits from grizz and the boyz. i know coach tapp doesnt like goatfild and he wants to win this 1 really bad. we ready. we ready. we ready.

festus r u the team mascut? i mean u talk about goatfield like u play 4 them or sumthing. i tell u what u ride that donkey n lead them goatfiled boyz on the fild and hhs will take care of dem. i say it want even b close just like at fartburg. i say the devils 35 goatfild 0. mikel paul better get ready to take some hits from grizz and the boyz. i know coach tapp doesnt like goatfild and he wants to win this 1 really bad. we ready. we ready. we ready.

825331039[/snapback]

Coalfield's got your goat already gammer. Vol 5 is correct. Harriman has not had the experience of winning in a few years and the balloon will bust due to inexperience. I will say to you like those burg boys, so what you are a double a school and if you beat Coalfield what have you done, absolutely nothing, I'll say it again, absolutely nothing. Yeah, next year you will be single a but fudging numbers ought not count.

Edited by CYJacket