LC Is For Real

LCPANTHERFAN

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the Panthers have got things going even though they have not faced a quality team yet the numbers look impressive.  Any thoughts on the rest of season?  By  the way out hearts go out to Loudon on their second straight loss.  See you at the end of the season........

825328067[/snapback]

look who u all have played noone and then u went to morristown and barely won so ur not as good as u think u wr cant catch and the only person u have is hightower so u cant say a whole lot untill u face a real team like fulton

look who u all have played noone and then u went to morristown and barely won so ur not as good as u think u wr cant catch and the only person u have is hightower so u cant say a whole lot untill u face a real team like fulton

825337541[/snapback]

We are 3 and 0 and you are 0 and 3 so I don't think you have much to talk about. Just wait till you play AE and go to 0 and 4 . And we do have more than Hightower and our coaches know it unlike your coaches that seem to try to showcase one player.

Easy Boys. Both teams have tough teams this Friday. But to tell you the truth, if Loudon steps up and play the way the are capable, they could go home with a 1-3 record. They'll have to use all their tallent, and keep from being intimidated. As for Lenoir City, they'll finally have something to talk about if the pull a win this Friday. It's going to take more than Hightower or Hawkins to win these ballgames. But I do look for Loudon to come ready to play Friday night. After last Friday, I believe the whole team has to do some soul searching (players and coaches alike). And if I know Coach Harig, he'll have the Redskins ready. And as for Lenoir City, get out the Vaseline. :justwrestle: It's time to face a tough opponent. You boys better come ready (that goes for this Friday and Oct. 29). Loudon don't let me down.

"Redskin Pride!"

Devvin Howard you are not a panther anymore, get that through you head! Why don't you fill in everyone why you don't play anymore? You sure can talk the talk, but you couldn't walk the walk and look where that got you! As for LC there is more players than just Hightower. The kid is a good athlete, but he isn't that good w/o the help of his teammates! If LC doesn't show up to play as a team Friday and go hard every play, Fulton will blow right through them!

Devvin Howard you are not a panther anymore, get that through you head! Why don't you fill in everyone why you don't play anymore? You sure can talk the talk, but you couldn't walk the walk and look where that got you! As for LC there is more players than just Hightower. The kid is a good athlete, but he isn't that good w/o the help of his teammates! If LC doesn't show up to play as a team Friday and go hard every play, Fulton will blow right through them!

825340216[/snapback]

You will watch the language.

Edited by robjim

Hey, slow down! Why talk down your support???? Livin2die is a fan now and should be respected for showing that he cares. He made a mistake, and is living with it and that should be enough. I think that if he had it to do over, he would change a lot and the Panthers would be even better. Don't slam the fans--I have never seen him post anything bad about the team even after what happened.

825340216[/snapback]

i play ball for LC and i was just wondering who lcpantherfan is.

this post is for LCPANTEHRFAN, If you have a problem with me bring it to me. Tell me who you are and quit hiding behind that name. I may not play football no more and Yeah I made some mistakes but if you can tell me that you haven't ever messed up go ahead. I wish I was playing ball and helping LC win but even though I'm not it's not going to stop me from pulling for them. I know what this team has better than probably anyone on here except for the players them self. This team is capable of anything. As for you and your problem with me I don't know what I did to you for you to talk crap about me. But I played ball for this team since i was a freshmen and I lettered sophmore and junior year. I started my junior year after having knee surgery and getting all the muscle shaved from my knee cap in Jan. of my sophmore year. So yeah I'll talk it up and you can bet I'll walk the walk any and every day of the week. So keep running that mouth and i'll see you on Jan. 3 1st day of school 2nd semester so be ready.

Edited by livn2die05

well after hearing about tonites game,i wish lc was this good last year....that would of rocked my senior year if that could of happened....but congratulations on the win.........thats really awesome........its making lc football history...but whatever they do i hope they dont let it go to their heads....hopefully theyll realize that they have to go out and play smashmouth football no matter who the team is.......congrats team

on the side......id just like to say that whoever lcpantherfan is dont be slamming people pulling for the panthers......thats really wrong and if u r gonna post like that please take the lcpanther part out of the name......lc doesnt need to be known like this.

825337540[/snapback]

well well look here. Now i am NOT a fulton or a lc fan by any means, but i have to say sumtin because i could not beleive my eyes even though i picked lc in big ones. I guess lc will get the last laugh here huh messy88 since they won the game tonight. i think it was 22-6 or sumtin like that. Congrats and good luck from here on lc even though i am NOT a fan

Edited by football_36