Soddy Daisy vs. Rhea co.

SDlongrun

It's amazing what a good coach can do with a bunch of boys.  Ain't that right MrSoddyDaisy, Ulti, Deepballdad, and all the gang.

825336426[/snapback]

CSense, is this fun or what? Now that the "governor" has been removed from the SD engine we can use our talent to it's full potential. Go boys go! :lol:

Edited by Ultimatefan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't live in Rhea County and I didn't pick them to win the game. My comment about the Rhea County QB was accurate. Oh my goodness, he is a sophomore and he had a bad game hold the phones. Nevermind his potential he had a bad game as a sophomore his college dreams are dashed. You wippied Rhea Co. Ok, but what does that have to do with how much potential their young QB has. Statements like that prove just how stupid people can get just because they win a football game. Congrats to Soddy's "team".

Edited by therickbol

Personally, I'm interested to see what colleges are calling Rhea County's sophomore QB in two seasons? From what I've seen of Caleb Wilson there could very well be some major colleges recruiting him soon.

825335438[/snapback]

Thanks for the "stupid" comment. You set this up, not us. There is more than one post on here that said Caleb was a good/great QB. You guys set him up to fail. Did you expect 3 picks? Nope. He got burned, period. If he was being recruited by "major colleges" he should have thrown 0 picks and 4 TDs. Come on now, you dished it out and now you have to take what is thrown at you..

Have a nice day.... :D

Simon, please quit the ya ya. It makes us sound like little kids. Rhea has a good team, they just ran up on a hot group. The folks there were nothing but classy. CSense, Ultimatefan, I owe all a big "boy, was I wrong". We have had the talent the last few years and should have won more. Anyone associated with the program knows that. I backed Glen because of his position ( just like Pres Bush ). I guess being from the old school of hating anything from Red Bank was wrong......Now, I am a believer. Even my boy said it. Go Tom Weathers, put us deep into the playoffs. It does look funny seeing him in a SD shirt, though. Hotsauce11, You da man.

All I can say after the game Friday is that Soddy Daisy is indeed the real deal. I thought that this would be a close game coming in to it but boy was I wrong. Congratulations to Soddy and good luck the rest of the year. One positive I did see was Rhea County kept playing hard despite the score or time left, and that's a good sign for sure. Now we've gotta get back up and play a tough Hixson team this Friday. Go Eagles.