Walker Valley @ Boyd-Buchanan

footballrox

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd is not going to go up to Walker Valley and blow them out. Valley has a good team this year and a great defense. The lost of their star running back will hurt them but all in all they are a good team. My prediction is Walker Valley 21 , Boyd Buc  14! Good luck to both teams!

825333419[/snapback]

Boyd is not going to go UP and blow them out but they will blow them out when Walker Valley comes down to Boyd. Boyd 38-13

Doesn't matter where they play Boyd will not win! MARK MY WORDS!

825333472[/snapback]

You sound like one pretty confident owl! I agree that it could be a tougher game than most people expect for a number of reasons -- not the least of which is getting over last week's tough loss! Their big win last year at WV may give the Bucs the "big head." I believe the coaching staff expects WV to be better than last year and I know they have respect for the Mustangs.

My prediction? BBS 34, Walker Valley 20

Are you kidding me? Walker Valley will win??? I understand that you want to think on the positive side when you are for your team.......but come on WV. The Bucs of Boyd will have the 8th graders in finishing this up by the 4th quarter. The Franchise: Matt Peardon will go nuts in this one. Over 200 yards rushing and at least 3 pay-dirts. This conversation is over.