Maryville JV Defeat Halls

MLREB

No i dont play on the JV team, and I still think that JV is pointless and it doesnt mean a thing, so i dont think that jv teams should get on here and brag about winning against other pathetic teams.

825332391[/snapback]

C'mon "big boy", tell us what "big boy" team you play on or played on. I figured you had nothing to back up your spewings with.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well how about this then, our pathetic JV team, beat your pathetic JV team, so get over it man. i bet you have never played a down in your life, and if you have i bet you are too scared to tell us who is was with, for having the fear of getting made fun of. either that or you were the kid who got duct taped to the field goal posts

Pointless possum or whatever your name is it doesnt really matter because your not even worthy of posting on here. First you demoralize the future varsity players by saying JV isnt worth talking about. Shows how much you know, i know alot of players that played JV and it really helped them alot to get better, it was basically a live practice, everyone has to start somewhere. And also if a JV game is so worthless why are you on here talking about it? Talking about a JV game should be a waste of your "Varsity" time, that is if you have ever played in a varsity game before.

ronnie,

Your assumptions about Newman's identity are amusing. I've seen some of billygoats posts on here, but "ted" and "5'5 midget?" Where are you getting that?

As for the watering down the field issue at Halls, all I know about that is what I read from fans on here crying about it. I was to busy Friday night watching my bobcats get their mojo working on some other rebels. A thing of beauty.

I did here from some reporters at the Halls/mariville game that Halls played one of it's worse games of the year and mariville played one of it's best. Sounds to me like mariville was lucky to escape.

ronnie,

Your assumptions about Newman's identity are amusing.  I've seen some of billygoats posts on here, but "ted" and "5'5 midget?"  Where are you getting that?

As for the watering down the field issue at Halls, all I know about that is what I read from fans on here crying about it.  I was to busy Friday night watching my bobcats get their mojo working on some other rebels.  A thing of beauty. 

I did here from some reporters at the Halls/mariville game that Halls played one of it's worse games of the year and mariville played one of it's best.  Sounds to me like mariville was lucky to escape.

825333547[/snapback]

Hey Newman.........What's going to be your excuse this year when Maryville stomps a mudhole in Central and walks it dry? One of the best teams ever last year at Central and Maryville wins again.........on Central's home field....and of course in the play-offs.

Do you love the sting?

:D I think the Maryville fans postings on this board show the real "no class" of Maryville's fans.I'm sure GQ appreicates this crying.They won't let it die.Still crying about a wet field.WA!WA!~ Calling people names.Real class reb fans!!!

825333608[/snapback]

What's the problem Avid......did that little jab at your pal Newman get to you? Newman is a classy poster.....right?

I guess the sting is still there for you also......

ronnie,

Your assumptions about Newman's identity are amusing.  I've seen some of billygoats posts on here, but "ted" and "5'5 midget?"  Where are you getting that?

As for the watering down the field issue at Halls, all I know about that is what I read from fans on here crying about it.  I was to busy Friday night watching my bobcats get their mojo working on some other rebels.  A thing of beauty. 

I did here from some reporters at the Halls/mariville game that Halls played one of it's worse games of the year and mariville played one of it's best.  Sounds to me like mariville was lucky to escape.

825333547[/snapback]

Newmie ronnie is funny but the former carter and clinton and now halls midget is funnier.Wrestling tights for him are bought in the little girls dept.Avidfan i wished these crybabies would shut up about the wet field and cry more about the yellow flags like you did at sevier co.

Ollie,your right about the flags at Sevier Co. Sevier Co never had a flag thrown against them all that nite. Maybe Maryville should have called that crew for the game against Halls.That way Maryville fans will have nothing to cry about and also maybe cry to there golden idols(golden balls) not to have a wet field or that it rains on there game.

Maryville Football Team, Players and coaches = RESPECT.

Maryville fans who post on Coach T=WA!WA!WA! BRAG! BRAG! BRAG!!!!!!

Edited by avidfan

Ollie,your right about the flags at Sevier Co. Sevier Co never had a flag thrown against them all that nite. Maybe Maryville should have called that crew for the game against Halls.That way Maryville fans will have nothing to cry about and also maybe cry to there golden idols(golden balls) not to have a wet field or that it rains on there game.

Maryville Football Team, Players and coaches = RESPECT.

Maryville fans who post on Coach T=WA!WA!WA! BRAG! BRAG! BRAG!!!!!!

825333691[/snapback]

Stings doesn't it??? OUCH