Cheatham v. Creekwood

Smarty Pants

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood can win if they keep their heads on straight and dont get too confident. But i guess we have two retards on this thread though, tink and smartypants. What about the irony in that name. SHould be a good game, Cw is coming into their own and Cheatam is a good established team. SHould be a good game. Goodluck to both teams. Go CW!

Games are decided on Friday nights, not on this little website. Cheatam may have a good team but so does CW. Unless Cheatam has changed from last year they are not physical, a good team but not physical. GOing on past experience Sycamore was much more physical than Cheatam. Creek Wood can beat you in many ways. Qb Houston Thiel has an arm that has yet to be unleashed and how bout that big run at the beginning of the game against Sycamore that was called back due to penalties. Creek Wood's O-line proved worthy even with out their senior leader adn best lineman in Justin Mcneal. Creek WOod has some of the best running backs that I have seen, Holt and Vaughn with both put you on the ground and Bennet and Steverson will take you to school with their quick moves. Creek Wood's Defense is physical and fast and knows where to be. Should be a good game. Go CW.

Should be another hard fought game. This bunch of hawks has never beaten Cheatham in football dating back to middle school(if I'm not mistaken). This should keep them focused to go against another tough team from our neighbors. Hopefully, a bunch of crazies will be there to cheer on the team. If Cwood can continue to eliminate mistakes and stay healthy, they can give themselves a chance to win this game. Good luck Redhawks!

Edited by redhawk1