White House Vs. Sycamore

fdsajkl;

White House and Sycamore have met 3 times. Sycamore has won twice. If you know anything about WH football you know that if you beat them a couple times you get put on the hit list, especially if they were'nt expected to win in the first place. I think White House really has something to prove. After an entire season of close games last year White House has come out firing(WH 28 P-town 7; WH 42, Springfield 3). A good win against Sycamore will really put this team on track. They have the talent but Sycamore has had their number the last few years. Thoughts? Predictions? Dandy 82?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree with you, but ive heard that once this year already, when WH played portland, and well it wasnt exactly close. I've been impressed with both sides of this team and I can guarantee you Porter will have this team ready for sycamore, I would even venture to say that this is the biggest game so far for the devils. They'll be looking for a blowout. Not saying they'll get one, but they'll be hungry for it.

Sycamore will score some points, but it won't be enough. If the line play continues for my Blue Devils, look for WH to control the clock and keep the Sycamore offense on the sidelines.

WH will play physical football this game. A steady dose of different backs with different talents. If the Sycamore defensive line isn't up to the task, it will be a long nite. We will not try to fool anyone and if you have watched the WH run offense then you know what to expect.

It'll be White House 28 War Eagles 17.

You might have a point. But, who is to say the war eagles won't have a good night and stand up defensively to the blue devils of white house?

Also, football is all about using plays to fool the defensive team (toss, option,etc.) and mislead the defensive players into "chasing down" a false ball carrier. I am from the White House area and know how the devils can be. They might very well top Sycamore though. They do have a pretty good team this year.

Every offense sets up plays to confuse a defense, but it helps if you have the ability to line up and physically whip your opponent. We have been the physically dominate team in our two wins. Not predicting this will happen friday nite, but it is nice to have the ability to just line up and run the ball without many pitches, reverses, multiple handoffs, etc.

Also, with rain moving in, finesse teams (on the ground) could struggle. Rain (or wet conditions) can sometimes help a passing game if not too wet.

White House needs to control the tempo and grind out long drives. We have this capibility.

Every offense sets up plays to confuse a defense, but it helps if you have the ability to line up and physically whip your opponent. We have been the physically dominate team in our two wins. Not predicting this will happen friday nite, but it is nice to have the ability to just line up and run the ball without many pitches, reverses, multiple handoffs, etc.

Also, with rain moving in, finesse teams (on the ground) could struggle. Rain (or wet conditions) can sometimes help a passing game if not too wet.

White House needs to control the tempo and grind out long drives. We have this capibility.

825331685[/snapback]

Sounds good for Syc. if its not"too wet" we just couldnt get nething going aganist creekwood and from what i heard Coach Haulsted sent a message to the players in yesterdays practice he claims theyre jjust getting out worked and out hustled so hopefully everything gets changed around and we can get back on track good luck to both teams