Lewis Co. at Westmoreland

Catalyst

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuses only please those who make them. it wasn't a fluke. fairview was the better team.

825334804[/snapback]

I can't think of a thing that Fairview did that was better. Westmoreland turned the ball over to Fairview in the fourth quarter and Fairview scored off of it. If they hadn't turned the ball over Fairview would not have won the game. The only thing that Fairview did that was better was not to give up when they were down. Westmoreland still shouldn't have lost the game it was there's to win.

Turnovers are a part of the game. You cant say if we did this or didnt do that we would of won . Look at last nights Colts/Patriots game. New England won the game but Indy killed themselves with turnovers. I think Indy was the better team but New England won the game. The better teams dont always win. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

I can't think of a thing that Fairview did that was better. Westmoreland turned the ball over to Fairview in the fourth quarter and Fairview scored off of it. If they hadn't turned the ball over Fairview would not have won the game. The only thing that Fairview did that was better was not to give up when they were down. Westmoreland still shouldn't have lost the game it was there's to win.

825335352[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken Westmoreland's second score to put them up 14-0 came off of a Fairview turnover. If's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.