CAK

MaVsSoCkR3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK has a very strong team this year, we'll see how far they make it. They have great potential for making it to state and even winning. Catherine Pearson(Senior), Rachel Denton(Soph), Megan Daniels(Soph), Sara Stanford(J), Caitlyn Gunter(Senior), Ashley Linton(Senior), Jolene Barto(Senior), Kyle Bisese(F), Emily Miller(Soph), Valen Emmert(F), and Abby Henson(Senior) are the usual starters but the entire team is strong. As you can see, there are two freshmen starters which says a lot about the depth of this team.

CAK let down in the Anderson County game, that was not the team that has played the rest of the season. That was probably one of the worst games for CAK because they were not mentally prepared. If they played Anderson County again, it would be a much much closer game.  I hope CAK meets them in regions.

825359522[/snapback]

Not mentally prepared? You think it's possible that CAK misjudged AC, and didn't expect to be dominated.

Not mentally prepared? You think it's possible that CAK misjudged AC, and didn't expect to be dominated.

825362909[/snapback]

I can see where that could've easily been the problem...but CAK knew that AC was a big rival...in the past AC has always been very good and two years ago in the region finals, CAK won in overtime because it was such a close game. Still, maybe the CAK girls weren't expecting AC to be as good as they were...I will give them that. But, it was more the CAK girls not being on top of their game that day that caused the game to not be as close as it should have.