Portland @ Trousdale Co.

PPride

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ...very true. i wish ya'll luck. i'll be there to watch this match up. Sc has an easy dekalb game so i think i'll take a look at these 2.  thumb

825334027[/snapback]

Which side are you going to sitting on sleep? I might try to find you if you're on our side. :D I'm not sure if I want to venture over to TC's side. ;)

B)

PPride, I agree that our passing game was where it needed to be last week. We did a good job in only throwing it 4 times, that is the portland football of old. Against White House we tried to go to the wing and gun, and I do not think that is Portland football. If we run it and control the line of scrimmage we can win. I will disagree with you in saying we are a run oriented offense, I think we took more passing attempts against WH than I have seen us take in a whole year in the past. I just think we have gotten away from what made us State Champs a little.

825334153[/snapback]

phsfan2003.....Portland has always had a run-oriented offense and yes, we did pass more than usual against WH. It was very ineffective as you know. We can pass, and if it is working it does make us more dangerous on offense. thumb

;)

Which side are you going to sitting on sleep? I might try to find you if you're on our side.  ;)  I'm not sure if I want to venture over to TC's side.  ;)

B)

825334603[/snapback]

:D ...i'll more than likely be in the middle on one of the endzones. stayin neutral. half time u can prolly find me at the concession stand... :D .