Hey AERoadrunners

POUNDERMAN44

I was wondering if you would like to bring your whole organization down here to chattanooga 5-6 through 11-12 to play the Henry Falcons. The falcons are really coming to be the class of Chattanooga this year and would like to schedule games with all of your teams. If not now then maybe come down and play in a bowl game later on in the year. I think this would be fun! Get back with me!!!

You need to get in touch with the Brainerd Bills team. We will be traveling to Chattanooga next weekend September 18th to play the Bills in a bowl game. If you want the Baby Roadrunners to give you a taste of REAL football show up at Brainerd High School on that day or call the Brainerd Bills President and tell him you're bringing a team also. We won't back down for anyone.

You need to get in touch with the Brainerd Bills team.  We will be traveling to Chattanooga next weekend September 18th to play the Bills in a bowl game.  If you want the Baby Roadrunners to give you a taste of REAL football show up at Brainerd High School on that day or call the Brainerd Bills President and tell him you're bringing a team also.  We won't back down for anyone.

825333211[/snapback]

im sure you wont back down from anybody. i think we play some real football down here also. we have better teams than the bills do this year, we are pretty much the class of chattanooga. I know the bills have a good reputation but the falcons are the team in chattanooga this year.

im sure you wont back down from anybody.  i think we play some real football down here also.  we have better teams than the bills do this year, we are pretty much the class of chattanooga.  I know the bills have a good reputation but the falcons are the team in chattanooga this year.

825333418[/snapback]

So are you going to call? I know our 11 year olds are a little down this year but our 10 year old team that you asked about will be tuff to beat. They only lost 3 games last year and 2 was to the Pilot #1 team that beat them in the Championship the same year and the other lost came to Pilot #2.

Do the Falcons have a 12 and 13 year old team? I know the Baby Roadrunners play the Bills every year and the Bills usually don't have a team that can compete with the Baby Roadrunners in that age group. THey usually pull some of the freshmen players to play in that game.

I won't be attending this bowl game because I'm staying back to go to the UT/Florida game but I'll know if you show up, they'll give you some. How about it? You calling the Bills? If it don't go down next weekend, I'm sure you can get in touch with our President and he might be willing to travel back down there to play your teams or maybe you can bring your teams up this way. Let me know

Edited by AERoadrunners